Ravdogs app

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Ravdog

Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Languages Spoken: English and Chinese

Server you would like to moderate: KitPvP

How active can you be per week? I usually get online after school (4:00 PM AEST) and stay untill around 9pm. However, during the weekends it’s a little different because I go spend time out with family while they are still around me and with friends, but I usually get on around 7 to 9 am and will be back around 2pm.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
Me and my friends found the server because of YouTubers like Skeppy BBH and Dream and we stayed because we like to meme on this harmless peaceful server. We usually play really toxic and harsh Minecraft game modes like HCF and Factions so we just come on the network to relax and have some fun with friendly people.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
no
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Do you have any anticheat experience?
Well yes, I did have some experience with anticheats before because I use to be a staff on this small server that shut down not long after being released because of funding issues. Anti cheat can either auto ban hackers or give alerts for suspicious activity to staff.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I have not contributed much as a member of the network but I have held my ground as being a non-toxic player of the network and never getting into arguments with people in chat.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
The network would benefit from my presence in the staff team because I would be on when most staff won’t and deal with hackers at a time when no person can.
How do you work when in a team?
I can bring teamwork and moderation in the AEST time zone as I know that there is not many people in the Minecraft community that is aest.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
the hardest hack/hacks to detect manually would probably be modified reach/kb because often these hacks can be simular to ping lag therefore hard to detect.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? The reason for my denial was apps weren’t open.

• Lack of details and you didnt answer to all of the questions

• Also you forgot to answer to ” PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST

Best of luck anyway!
-AlluTheVallu

Failed to answer prerequisite checklist, you are guaranteed to be denied if you do not pass the checklist

-1, didn’t answer a question.

Hi there @Ravdog. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!