Ravdog Staff Application

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes but school stated so I have slowed down a bit in the past month but I still pay.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I can! I use OBS

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I have it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

Questions: Bolded Answers: italicized

IGN: My current IGN is Ravdog

Timezone: AEST (Australia Eastern Standard Time)

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPvP!

How active can you be per week? I usually get online after school (4:00 PM AEST) and stay on until around 9:00 PM (AEST). However, during the weekend it’s a little different because I go spend time out with family and friends later in the day, but usually I get on at around 7 or 9 AM (AEST) and will be back around 2pm (AEST)

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Most of the moderating experience I’ve gotten is being a Sr Admin on Vortex and trying to keep the server under control, and the tiny servers I’ve brought up with friends and family for fun. Even though these servers were small and irrelevant I still did my best to moderate it, and I’d say I got a little experience from that.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? For a very long time I’ve been apart from MunchyMC and I know a lot about the server and how it functions!

KitPvP: Right now, KitPvP is the most popular gamemode on the server, a gamemode where players fight for fun or some prizes. Players can choose various kits in the Casual Warp that will give them some advantages as well as some disadvantages. One of the kits on this list, for example, is Ninja. The Ninja kit has a lot of damage and a great ability, but it has little to no defence and can easily be killed if not properly played. Another important part of this system is the seasons. here you can find all the details for the new KitPvP season. Events are a fairly large part of the database as well. They may be hosted by tokens and ranks participants, or they may be hosted by an Event Team member. Some of these things are: Sumo, Red Rover, the list goes on and on with Classic Red Rover.

Wool Wars: Wool Wars is a gamemode that uses wool to stack up, destroy players, and find good armour and weapons. The bottom of each map of Wool Wars has the slowly rising sandstone. When you hit it, this sandstone will kill you instantly! Wool Wars, like KitPvP, has its own wide range of kits with different capabilities. Wool Wars also has numerous waves of free kits. This means you are free to choose any pack! Playing Wool Wars also earns you tokens overtime that you can use to purchase various packs!

Heya! Sadly staff applications are currently closed, you can reapply once they do open in a few months!

3 Likes