Yes

Application

IGN:
RatLiam

Timezone:
BST/GMT

Can you use a microphone?
Yes I spent money on a good one :)

When can you be available to help host events each week?
I can really be available anytime as unemployed, just need warning so I can set an alarm

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I am familiar with a fair few members of the community and I’ve only had positive experiences with people.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’m interested in helping running the events and providing fun for people, also helping look out for cheaters/hackers like I have done previously. What motivated me was helping out in the BBH discord Christmas event, I enjoyed helping host and helping out the team and it inspired me to apply, I have also helped run the BBH summer event this year, and spending time with a group running events is really rewarding to me.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
As stated previously my experience on both the BBH discord events used both, while I didn’t use much I have several friends who know how to and I am willing to learn!

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I think I work very well professionally in a team, while I do enjoy meming and joking with friends I have no problem being serious in a group and staying respectful.

Anything you want to add:
Thanks for this opportunity!!!

13 Likes

+1 - Worked with Liam on various events and have attended some he’s helped run, really applies himself and gives things his all, easy vouch from me

1 Like

I have known miyaki for a little over a week now, and I can say without a doubt she would make a great MunchyMC Event Server Co - Host :tm: as she has all skills that may be desirable for the role and

4 Likes

+1 for Liam (even if he smells <3) he was a big help for the BBHDiscord event this year and I think that commitment could be helpful for the team!

1 Like

+1, got to work with Liam on the BBHcord Summer Event and he was very dedicated to his ideas and trying to make the best event possible!

1 Like

+1 for Liam! Worked with him on an event for BBHCord last month and was speedy and professional!

1 Like

+1
Liam definitely knows what’s going on, he is well known and trusted in the community, he would for sure do his best!

1 Like

+1

Liam is very experienced when it comes to hosting events. He’s assisted in hosting multiple events for BBH’s Discord. He remains professional when needed, and I can certainly see him as a wonderful fit for this position.

1 Like

+1
Chill guy, clearly experienced
Good luck!

1 Like

+1
humorous guy, would make an awesome cohost !

1 Like

Hi there Liam!

Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Co-Host! I unfortunately do have to bring you the news that your application has not been successful this time.

Please don’t be disheartened though! This application season was an extremely tough one as there were a ton of great applicants, but unfortunately we can only accept a select amount.

We’d love to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like