Random Thought About Munchy

I was just thinking about how great the community of munchy is. I don’t know a single server that gives you the option to spend YOUR money on things that help OTHER people (free kits on wool wars). Even if they did, there’s no way it would be bought so much!

2 Likes

I know right! That’s one of the reasons I personally stayed on the server. There’s barley any toxic people (expect prison lol) the community is growing at rapid speeds, and the server is just fun to play on in general. Thanks for pointing that out

1 Like

I can’t wait until munchy has the player count of hypixel as they do deserve it

i feel like munchymc is the best kit pvp server for 1.8 it’s just better than the generic sweats on other servers like the server that’s it’s own made client was named after (i don’t want to get banned for saying it so yea)

I doubt you’ll get banned for saying Badlion, especially if you’re not promoting their server (as it is shutdown anyways) and people recommend using BLC on the forums all the time. Also, I myself am not a big kitpvp fan in general but when I’m bored I do like playing it from time to time.

oh i was talking abt lunar since it’s a active server but yea it’s just a nice side thing u can do for fun, i like it since it doesn’t have to many sweats but even than u see them everywhere

Oh lol. But yeah there aren’t many sweats. Also since there’s a smaller player count than lots of other servers, you often get into games with similar people which’s makes it more interesting as you might form rivalries with other players.

Honestly I feel like this is one of the main reasons why I stuck around Munchy.
It promotes social interaction and caring for each other, and not just for yourself.

I’m absolutely in love with the fact that our community often likes to spend their tokens they earned themselves in order to benefit the people around them, rather than just have it for themselves.

We sure built here something great that no other server can match uwu

You were doing great until the last word.

5 Likes

If in doubt,

UwU

Ngl idk what uwu means I just say it if someone else does. While we’re talking about that, what does it actually mean :joy:

its a wholesome cute lil sleepy face

UwU
U = closed eye
w = mouth

Ahh thanks. I assumed it was a face or something like that.

TheBoop is an Egg…

uhh idk m8

Please do not necropost.