Ranbloo's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:
Yes, I have participated in many events during my time in Munchy.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yes, I do have discord downloaded I have been using it for over 2 years now.

Application

IGN:
Ranbloo_

Timezone:
EEST, Eastern European Summer Time.

Can you use a microphone?
Yes, I can use a microphone for interviews, calls, etc.

When can you be available to help host events each week?
I will be available to help host events every day.
From 7:00 PM - 12:00 PM.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
My reputation in the whole of munchy is pretty positive so far I have met so many awesome people. I am fun to chat with, chill, and happy to help people if they ever need it. I have made many friends and they are very nice and cool, So I would say my reputation is great.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in this role because I have always wanted to be part of the Helping hands of Munchy. Whether it’s. Being a helper, or moderator. I feel like I can be a great Co-host I can be very active and show up to most events. I have also had some experience hosting events in Survival. It has always been my motivation to be part of this amazing staff team and support the community.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
I am experienced with most plugins Minecraft has, WorldEdit included I am still learning more complicated commands that I can do with WorldEdit. I would rate myself a 7.5/10 when it comes down to WorldEdit itself.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I can work well in a professional environment. I have had experiences with other Discord staff teams, and Minecraft servers. And I have learned a lot from those experiences.

Anything you want to add:
A quick heads up people might know me for my previous ign’s Blubosh/Twinkiewinkiefan.

Well, the reason I can play every day is that I am Homeschooled. Which basically gives me the opportunity to play whenever I want. And gives me more time to help this awesome community. This is also an amazing opportunity for me to meet a lot of new people and have fun.

8 Likes

Wow this application is really good! You seem like you can be active, you love munchy, you have some experience, you seem to be pretty mature, AND YOU ARE ALSO HOMESCHOOLED LIKE ME

Overall one of the best, or maybe the best application I have seen so far! +1 from me! GOODLUCK!

1 Like

+1 I know you exist

1 Like

+1 You are awesome! Best of luck blu:D

1 Like

Very active, I seen you many times online ^^ try getting more involved within the community, nonetheless I’m not gonna rate this, but I’m gonna wish you much luck! ^^

2 Likes

+1 I also know you exist :D

1 Like

I won’t rate you since I haven’t interacted with you much, but you seem very friendly and I know youre very active!
Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you.
@Falconu
@Craftifyer
@Repuffin
@Simfonija
@froggimij
@DonutJack
Thank you all for the feedback!

3 Likes

+1!
Your application is well formatted, i can tell you put a good amount of effort into it! You also seem to have prior experience and a lot of free time on your hands! I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Heya Ranbloo!

Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work on your activity and interacting more with the events community before applying again next season! Good luck!

3 Likes