Rainfalls' Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I have. I have been playing since December 2018.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). I can record in 1080p 60fps.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I already have it downloaded and I know how to use it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: rainfalls, Here are my past IGNs. https://namemc.com/profile/rainfalls.2
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Timezone: BST // British Summer Time.
Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPvP.
How active can you be per week? I have a pretty open schedule. I could dedicate around 3-4 hours on weekdays each day and around 6-8 hours each day on Weekends.
Monday - 4pm - 8pm
Tuesday - 4pm - 8pm
Wednesday - 4pm - 8pm
Thursday - 4pm - 8pm
Friday - 4pm - 10pm
Saturday - 8am - 10pm
Sunday - 8am - 10pm
Please note that is these times I will be taking some breaks. This is just a rough schedule.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

PvPTemple
PlayerBase- 400-800 Rank - Trial-Mod/Trainee.

This server is a practice server. It gains around 300-600 each day. Sometimes at it peak, it will reach 800. Over my time of being staff on this server it has been great fun. I have reported countless players to the higher up staff and it has been a very fun journey. Currently, I am still staff on it. If I do get accepted I will resign on there. I also got quite a lot of mutes as there are a lot of spammers and chat offenders.

CentileHCF
PlayerBase - 100-150 on sotw. Rank - Trial-Mod. Proof-

This is a HCF server. I was staff on here for a short period of time. I enjoyed it a lot and I got to ban quite a few hackers. The staff team was very organized but it wasn’t very active. In the end, I decided to resign, most of the time I would be the only staff in TeamSpeak for hours and hours. I did countless support rooms to help people out and make their experiences of the server enjoyable.

HCDreams
PlayerBase - 60-70 on sotw. Rank - Mod

Unfortunately, I don’t currently have any proof of me being staff on this server. This was a HCF/kitmap server. It got around 50-60 players on sotw. I was a mod on there. My role was to help out some of the new trial-mods, ban hackers, mute spammers. And all the basic things that staff members have to do being a staff member. Throughout my time of being staff on this server, I gained lots of knowledge on all the commands that I need to know. In the end, I resigned due to the reason that they merged with another server which I didn’t want to staff on.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC in December 2018. As soon as I joined I fell in love with the community and the server. Ever since then I have almost been on every day and it is a really fun server to play on. I am mostly in teamspeak every day talking to new people and making new friends.
What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?
I have been in this community for quite a while now. Here is a list of all the game modes MunchyMC offers.

KitPvP: This is a very fun and enjoyable server. It has a variety of kits that you can choose from. If you don’t have a rank you can only choose certain kits depending on what day it is. With your kit you jump down into the PvP area and fight other people. It is a good way to practice your pvp skills and fight against others. In my opinion, it’s one of the most fun kitpvp servers out there. Sometimes the event team and staff members will host manual/automated events to win small prizes. (e.g 1-3 days of elite). This makes it different instead of just pvping all the time in the arena. The top 5 players from each catagory at the end of each season will win some unique rewards, e.g Buycraft money. This makes it so people have something to work and aim towards.There is also a 1v1 arena. (/warp arena) you can practice your PvP skills in all different ladders. (Nodebuff, Soup, Sumo) It is very fun to play and there are leaderboards on the forums so you can work towards that and try and become #1!

WoolWars- This is my second favourite gamemode. Basically you have to loot chests and climb to the top. There are a variety of kits. You have to climb to the top whilst trying not to get hit down to the sandstone at the bottom.

Survival- You go out into the wilderness, Build a house, mine. All the things you would do on a regular survival world. Munchy offers a unique survival with a bunch of cool plugins to make the players experience more fun and enjoyable.

Prison- Currently this is the 2nd most popular game mode that MunchyMC offers. There are awesome plugins and this is the perfect server if you like to play prison. You can go out and pvp but also grind to get a lot of money. If you go out you can possibly find Ultras and Legendaries.

Purgatory- This is a server where all the banned players go. This is a place for players to have a chance to earn an unban, It takes days of grinding to be able to be unbanned. As you have to complete one of the tasks set so you can be unbanned. But unbanned players can troll you so it makes it harder to get unbanned. Sometimes it even takes months to get unbanned because a lot of people tend to troll banned players.
Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yes, I have a bit of anticheat experience. Me and my friend made a server back in 2018 and me and my friend tried to make an anti-cheat. We researched a lot on the internet and after a lot of time and work, we made one.
Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

torosar12 - Fast Bow.

itzPepsiBorna - AntiKb and Killaura.

InterwebHacker16 - FastBow

Hejken - FastBow

Languages spoken: I can only speak English.
Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have been in this community for a quite a while now, I have talked to many people and made friends with them. I have constantly been in TeamSpeak and in-game helping players with certain things. Also on the forums, I have been very active and helped players and pointed them in the right direction if they needed support or help. When I had legend rank for 30d, I hosted automated events to make the players experience fun and enjoyable.
What is your greatest strength? I’d say my greatest strength is my kindness and my passion to help players out in any way I can with whatever rank. I love helping people and making them have the best experience possible. Another strength of mine is that I can detect hackers pretty easily. As soon as I see a hacker I am aware of what hack they are using and with all my experiences of being staff, I can deal with the situation in the correct way. My final strength is that I am a very trustworthy person. In the past I have been able to host supervised events. E.g. Waterdrop, 4 corners. I have been trusted enough with gamemode to host these events. I would never abuse my powers and always be respectful to other players and I would never be toxic.
Comment on your ability to work within a team: Working in a team is a very important thing when being a staff member. Personally I like working in a team because you can double-check to see if someone is cheating and If your not sure about the length of time to ban/mute someone you can always double-check. You can bounce ideas off each other and make staffing fun aswell and taking it quite serious.
What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I have a vast knowledge of hacks, Here is a list of them.

Xray- Allows the player to see through walls and blocks to find players or ores.
Kill Aura- It makes the player be able to hit more than 1 person at once and swing as soon as people come into range.
Bhop- This is when a player is jumping around alot faster than a normal player and it looks like a bunny when they jump.
Fast bow- This is when a player can shoot multiple arrows at once dealing more damage to the opponent.
Reach- This is when a player is able to hit people from a further distance than 4 blocks so the other player cant hit them
Speed- This is when the player goes really fast.
Regen- Allows the player to keep healing.
Fly- Allows the player to fly.
Jesus- Allows the player to walk on water or lava like there is a block on top of the water/lava.
Auto Click- This is when a player can choose what cps to use without even clicking their mouse.
Auto Armour- This is when a player can put on armor without using their mouse to put it on it does it automatically as soon as they have it in their inventory.
Tracers- This is when a player has a line on their screen to show where all the players are even if they are invisible.
Timer- Speeds up all the players actions. E.g. Eating, Running.
Sprint- This is when a player can keep sprint instead of them having to hold it down on their keyboard
Phase- This is when you can walk through a solid block.
Sneak- This is when a player can sprint while sneaked/shifted.
AntiKB- This is when a player doesn’t take any knockback at all so players can’t hit them off anywhere.
Freecam- This is when a player can go out of their body and move around to have a look at places where they can’t see without it.
Spider- This is when the player can climb up walls like they are on a ladder.
High Jump- This is when a player can jump very high in the air.
Auto Pot- This allows the player to pot without even clicking on it.
Auto Soup- This allows the player to soup without even clicking on it.
Criticals- This allows the player to get a crit hit every time they attack.
Chest ESP- This is when a player can find chests if they are hidden.
Nametags- This allows the player to see everyone’s name big above their heads.
Glide- This is when you can fly around the map gliding.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my staff application. Have a great day! :D

4 Likes

Why is that?

2 Likes

Because I find this server much more fun and enjoyable. I want to spend as much time as possible having fun and helping out players.

Nice application.

+1
Active mature and experienced , I feel like you would be a good jmod

Thanks, Much appreciated!

1 Like

+1.
You have been increasingly mature and respectful on MunchyMC and I feel you have what it takes to become a staff member here on the network this time around.
Good luck!

Thanks alot!
Best of luck on your app aswell :smiley:
-rainfalls

2 Likes

+1
You have Very good Experience and very nice and dedicated to the server!

Thank you! Means alot.

+1.5 The best well explained application I’ve seen. Good luck

Thanks so much! :D

Hey! I noticed you are missing a question and you added a question that is no longer on the list.

Hey, I had a look and I realized that “What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?” Is no longer required on the application. Thanks for pointing it out. I’m going to keep it on there though, A lot of people have this question in their application. Thanks anyway :D

-rainfalls

2 Likes

I love this guy, he helps out so much and is very active. +1!

+1
Mature and pretty active.
My maturity is not good at all
Plus yours is goodly detailed

+1 Funniest person and nicest person I’ve ever came across with

1 Like

Great app!

Thanks so much! Means a lot.

1 Like