Rainfalls' Staff Application #2

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I have been playing since December 2018.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I can record in 1080p, 60fps.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I already have it downloaded and I use it regularly.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IGN: rainfalls.
Timezone: GMT
Languages Spoken: Just English.
Server you would like to moderate: I would like to moderate KitPvP because that is what I play most.
How active can you be per week? People may have noticed that I haven’t been on at all recently and that is because I have had exams and so much school related things, I just haven’t had the time. Now that I have finished all my exams and school related projects I will be able to be on around 4 hours a day on weekdays and 6-7 hours a day on weekends. Here is my time schedule.

☆Monday - 4-8pm
☆Tuesday - 4-8pm
☆Wednesday - 4-8pm
☆Thursday - 4:30 - 8pm
☆Friday - 4pm - 9pm
☆Saturday - Any time.
☆Sunday - Any time.

I will be taking some breaks within these times.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined Munchy back in December 2018, I soon fell in love with the server and I have been playing it ever since. The unique gamemodes made the experience more fun and enjoyable which made me stay and play more and more. Another huge factor in this was the really nice and kind players and staff. They are the main reason I stayed as they were so welcoming into the community and I soon made lots of friends within the community.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I do have quite a few automutes, This was from when I was Legend rank and unfortunately I decided to spam with the colours in the text on Bad’s stream, My other punishment was when I was a Legend rank I was glitching into Bad says event. I really regret doing all these and I won’t ever do it again.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes, I have plenty.

(1) Around 2 Months ago I was a Helper on MunchyMC, I was Helper for a good Month or 2 until I ended up resigning due to me having exams and my activity becoming 0 to none. Now that I have finished my exams I am now ready to work towards getting the position back, maybe even getting JMOD. It was a lot of fun being a Helper, I watched the chat, muted chat offenders. made new friends in teamspeak and in-game who I would talk to often. Overall I really enjoyed my time as being staff here. It was very fun!
(2) My second experience was a server called PvPTemple. This is a practice and UHC server, It averaged around 400-600 people throughout the day. My rank was Trainee (Trial-Mod). I was staff on here for around 2 months until I decided to resign because I found it boring to staff on and wanted an new and bigger challenge. I have proof of me being staff on here if needed.

I have been staff on many other smaller servers, but they are just not worth listing, If you want the full list you can ask me for it.
Do you have any anticheat experience? Yes, I have had a little bit of anti-cheat experience.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have reported many hackers to staff when I was a helper, I don’t really have any recent recordings as I haven’t really been on too much, Here are a few that I have recorded previously.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? Yes, before I was a staff member I was constantly helping out players in-game, hosting events for the community to enjoy with my Legend rank. I would also host mini-events in /warp arena. I would do 5v5s and things like that. I feel like I have a good attitute towards helping players out and making them feel like they are enjoying themselves.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

There are many reasons why I would benefit the staff team, Here is a list of them.

Maturity:
I am very mature for my age, I wouldn’t be toxic at all and if someone was being mean or toxic, I would deal with it in a mature way and wouldn’t be toxic in any way. I wouldn’t abuse for a friend to make him win in like an event or get kills unfairly etc. I would be fair to everyone and I would never abuse.

Trust:
As I said previously I would never abuse or do anything to make my friends win or things like that. I am a very trustworthy person and I would never abuse my trust.

Recording:
Whenever I get a ban or I mute someone I always get some sort of evidence, if it’d recording or screenshotting. This is because if someone comes into ts and says they have been false banned I would have proof of why they were banned.

Teamwork
I work very well in a team, You can bounce ideas of new features and things like that of each other. It’s also better to be in a team so if you aren’t sure on something you can always double-check.

Activity
I know I haven’t been active at all recently, I have now finished my exams so I’m going to be active once again and help the community as much as I can.

Experience
I have had a lot of previous experience, I have been staff before on this network (Helper). I know what to expect in most situations therefore I think I would be fit for the position. In all my experience(s), I believe I know what to do in most scenarios.
How do you work when in a team?
As I have stated previously, I work very well in a team. You can bounce ideas of each other and you can always double-check about anything at all. It is a lot better than working on your own. Maybe if I’m not sure about something I can always ask just to make sure I’m doing it right. It also makes it a lot more efficient in many different ways. When I am in a team I am never the loud bossy one.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
During all my previous staff experience(s), I have come across many hacks. In my opinion it would be auto-clicking. This is because if they weren’t setting off any alerts, You could not really tell that they are using one. Therefore they could just cheat away and no one would know.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
The last time I was denied, I got denied due to the reason that I had to many punishments on my punishment history. All of these punishments were when I had Legend rank and they are all auto-mutes except one temp-ban. Since I got helper I have never done anything like that as I am representing Munchy and if I do that I’ll get a reputation for it. Since then I have never done anything like that again and I have improved upon it.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my staff application, Have a great day!

NOTE: I know that I haven’t been active at all recently, That is because I have had exams. Now that I have finished them I will become active once again. Thank you again!

6 Likes

+1

• Very helpful and kind person

Best of luck!

1 Like

+1

Great App!
Awesome friend!
Very helpful!

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 Good Application Rainfalls

1 Like

Thank you all! <3

1 Like

+1
Great application and great person, definitely worthy of being a moderator. :smiley:

-Atterax

Thank you! Means a lot :smiley:

Never met in game, but seems nice.
Great app.

+1

-Flare

1 Like

Thank you!!

You’re pretty cool… I guess, +0.99

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

+1

• Active
  • Was previously Helper, and is familiar with handing out chat punishments.
  • Very nice :smiley:
1 Like

+1
great person, and is someone who interacts with the community

1 Like

+1

Super friendly!

Very Mature for his age!
Deserves JMOD definitely!
Good Luck!

1 Like

Thank you all! I really appreciate it :smiley:

+1 Good application, but why do you have these spaces (-) makes the app look un professional.

1 Like

I give it an +10000 good luck <3

1 Like

+1
Strong Application

1 Like

Thank you all! I really appreciate it!

Yep you defiantly deserve a +1!

1 Like