_RainbowDoggo_ Staff application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes! I am very active in wool wars and kit

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I have a recording software that I use to rec videos

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes I don’t have it currently but I can download if you need me to

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
RainbowDoggo

Timezone:
CST

Languages Spoken:
Only English but I am working on speaking Spanish

Server you would like to moderate:
Wool Wars and kit but mostly wool wars

How active can you be per week?
Mon-Thur 3+ Hours sat and sun 5+Hours (unless vacation or something comes up

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I don’t know when I joined but I joined b I liked watching because skeppy and bbh and I decided to join then after I saw bbh did events and they had wool wars I thought those were fun and after getting to know people I started to have a lot of fun so I joined this server way more often and now here I am applying for staff

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:
Not any only mutes case of spam and that’s because of bbh’s streams and trying to get him to notice me (that does not work) the other thing I’ve been temp banned for fly bust my side was because I wanted to explore purgatory as a “Hacker” but I don’t think getting a ban is worth I t (this story happened before I knew /adventure was a thing in purgatory)

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No, but that’s because I never really apply I’ve been told a lot I should apply for staff I just never really wanted to but this is a good experience for future applications

Do you have any anti-cheat experience?
Nope I’ve never applied for anything so I don’t have a lot of experience except mini-modding on some servers
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
Being helpful and reporting and doing my part as a munchy member
Being a good nice and respectful member of the community
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
that’s a question only you guys can answer when you get to know me then I think you can see the benefits

How do you work when in a team?
Very good I prefer to work in a team when I am in a team I like to get the input of others because it makes it different and diverse with other peoples input and in a team you get stuff done faster

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I would say auto clicker because people have different clicking methods witch can get I high cps wile an auto clicker can also get a high cps this is just my opinion because I don’t have full 100% knowledge on all hacks

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I’ve never applied this is my 1st but in a way hope it to be turned down so I can learn from my mistakes of applying

Good luck on your application! It was very cool to learn more about you.

Your application doesn’t have much detail and I haven’t really noticed you in game much, even though we are in the same time zone.

Do you have any anti-cheat experience?
Nope I’ve never applied for anything so I don’t have a lot of experience except mini-modding on some servers

I would recommend not using the term “mini-modding” , it looks like you’re just telling people what to do and isn’t a positive characteristic

The server also tells you hacking is not allowed on Purgatory so saying you didn’t know isn’t a good defense
Edit:

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No, but that’s because I never really apply I’ve been told a lot I should apply for staff I just never really wanted to but this is a good experience for future applications

Saying this makes it seem you only want this position for the experience and you aren’t planning on staying with Munchy

Thank you for the feedback i do appreciate it this is my 1st time really applying like i said so i’m not planning on getting this accepted in a way i want it to be denied so i can have even more feedback so i can know what to do the next time i apply thank you

• RainbowDoggo

I like where your idea is going, but applying just to get denied is not really… nice. The mods and admins are taking their time to see who is eligible to be a staff member and you are just wasting their time by applying without intent to be mod… which you claim to do just to “have even more feedback”. You should get peer review.

You want to moderate woolwars but you aren’t active very much
+0

I do not think you are fit for this position. From the times I have seen you on KitPvP you are constantly spamming chat and acting highly immature towards event members and staff.
Best of luck,
Funny

1 Like

Agreed +0

Hi there @_RainbowDoggo. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!