_RainbowDoggo_’s Event Team Application

IGN:
RainbowDoggo

Timezone:
Cst

How often can you host events:
Because school is over for me I have a lot of free time
I can host events
Monday - Thursday: around 11 am through 2 (or) 3 pm (Please note this can vary depending on what I need to do ex: an appointment wake up late or if something comes up)
Friday (or) Sunday: 10:30 am through 4 pm

What sets you apart from other applicants:
Well what set me apart from others is a few things such as
I am active mostly every day of the week you might see me playing in wool wars or having fun in kitpvp. I enjoy helping others when they need it and I want to make a positive impact on this server as much as possible. This server has brought me a lot of things such as friends, joy, and something to do. I know during this time a lot of people are stuck at home and I want to make a change in someone’s life and make them happy and I think hosting fun and enjoyable events could be one of the things I can do to make a positive impact on this server. Although most of the Applicants that are applying have a lot of similar skills as I do I believe I am the right person for this role I feel that since I am very active on this server I would be able to host events whenever people would like.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I have an event idea:

Pig Racing
Simler to horse racing but you ride a pig. You would get 3 carrots on a stick (so when you would right-click on them you can make the pig go faster) and the 1st on to the end would win it could be played on various of tracks such as a street track (where it’s more luck-based than skill by how fast your pig is) or a curvy track (where it’s more skill base on how good you are on controlling a pig)

Also, I feel I’m an easy-going and easy to get along type person (on and off of Minecraft) I enjoy helping others/making others happy and enjoy the game.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want to be on the event team because I want to make a positive impact on the community by hosting a fun event for everyone to enjoy love helping others and making others happy. I want to be involved in the community and being part of the event team is a good way to do it. MunchyMc brings a lot of joy to its community through hosting events and having amazing games and I feel being on the event team and making others happy is a way I could say thank you for this amazing server and give back to the community!

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

EeveeNoises: Hosting Waterdrop/Simon says/ when I asked
EeveeNoises: allowing me to spectate events when I got out/in water drop allowing me to do the jumps after the event was over

Anything else you would like to add:
best of luck to everyone else who applies

Edit 1 Added my age

Unfortunately Event applications have just closed, you can apply again when they open in about a few months.

Aw ok I sure will be applying next time :smiley: