Radiologist kit idea!

Hello there, want more probably stolen ideas? Well here you go.
Radiologist kit: Long ago, the owner of this kit was exposed to vast amounts of radiation, to everyone’s surprise, he lived! But now he has an ability no one asked for, he has gained random superpowers! These include but are not limited to: Speed, Strength, Resistance, and Invisibility, however may also apply various negative effects on their opponents. However, the owner of this kit may only access these abilities due to the adrenaline of killing another person! However, sometimes the radiation is a cruel thing, and applies helpful potion effects to people they are in combat with and harms the user! Or maybe nothing will happen at all who knows! The radiologist will wear chain mail chestplate and leggings, and will wear iron boots, whilst wielding a sharpened iron sword. Lemme know if this is a good idea or not, cya!
TLDR: I made titan pray to rngesus

1 Like

I’m so confused, what are you on about

1 Like

Basically: Whenever you kill people you can gain a potion effect or inflict a potion effect on whomever you’re in combat with or do nothing. That’s the idea of the kit

1 Like

how does inlfiction work? is it a radius? if so that’s op if it’s poison or smth

1 Like

This is a cool idea, but you are too vague when it comes to the effect infliction.

You specify the good benefits of the kit, but not the debuffs.

You also do not specify the percent chance of the effects being bestowed.

If I had a choice, I’d say that there’d be a 33% chance to get a positive effect for yourself or a negative effect on your opponent, a 34% chance to get nothing, and a 33% chance to harm yourself. However that’s just judging on what information you’ve provided here.

I don’t really know how armor and weapons should work on kit and how they can be balanced, so I wont go into that.

I mean, I guess it’s a good idea. It sounds nice on paper, but I’m not sure how good or balanced it will be in-game if added. Nonetheless, I’d recommend adding on to the idea so it’s more fleshed out. Beel, signing out.

:heart:

1 Like

For the infliction, it’d probably be like a 1 time use, due to not making it op. I’m aware that I made it pretty vague sorry about that :confused:

2 Likes

Interesting concept for a kit. Kind of like a gambling kit. The upsides would definitely have to be high enough to consider getting the downsides.

Although don’t get exposed to radiation in real life because you won’t get superpowers or anything, you’ll get sick and die or have a high risk of cancer later in life.

3 Likes

It isn’t meant to resemble real life, it’s meant to sorta resemble spider man in a way except experimenting with radiation instead of getting bitten by a spider

1 Like

I know, that was just a warning to everyone who might have gotten the wrong idea

2 Likes