☾ᏕเrนᏕ☽'s Staff Application 🌙

🌌☾ᏕเrนᏕ☽🌠's Staff Application 🌙

Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

1. Yes, yes I have :heavy_check_mark:

** Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:**
2. Yes, I have a friend who can edit my videos with all the Adobe software. And I know how to record good quality videos using OBS The only problem is that it will take a while to record then send. :video_camera:

-Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
3. Yes, I can download it just I will not really talk in calls but I will listen. :studio_microphone:

IGN
5. Sirus6149

IGN
6. 16

Timezone
7. EST

Servers you would like to moderate
8. Survival and KitPvP but I will moderate others if I am needed on duty.

How active can you be per week?
9. It depends on my schedule but I will be active a lot I have a lot of free time. :spiral_calendar:

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it
10. Yes, I used to own a 900 member Discord server called NCK and I own a smaller NCK now. I also am working on a Minecraft server called LightBulbLabs at the moment with my friend. :milky_way:

How long have you been with MunchyMC?
11. I joined it a few months ago but I have been watching Badboyhalo and Skeppy since 2017 and enjoy every clip they post and the trolls always cheer me up when I am sad :smile:

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
12. Yes, I have set up Anticheat and used it with my friends on hackers kind of funny when we catch them actually. It is always funny when they try to explain they aren’t hacking with some crazy alibi that makes no sense at all.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made on MunchyMC
13. I haven’t reported anyone yet :frowning:

Languages spoken
14. English a bit of Spanish and a tad bit of Italian.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC so far?
15. I have just been a player and a Subscriber and that is as good as I can do since I can’t afford any ranks.

What is your greatest strength?
16. My greatest strength is negotiating I am great at being social and talking through things to analyze the problems at stop them at hand.

Your ability to work within a team?
17. I love to work with teams in the past I owned a 900 member Discord server until it’s fall. I love working together and am very social but I don’t like to talk to random people on Discord if I do I will probably only make noises since I don’t really like speaking on Discord.

1. I am good at discovering people using mining hacks. (Tip: They always stop for a few seconds then just stare right at the ore.) Most people are bad at hiding these looks so it is easy to find the hacker using it and target them. I am also good at finding killaura players they always have the slight flinch super fast that you can target. Another thing most killaura players use Autosoup and turn hacks on and off to not upset anticheat too much.

First off, I recommend adding the questions itself before the answers. Being a subscriber of skeppy or badboyhalo doesn’t really affect your chances. Your application lacks detail. -1, but good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks for the info it really helped me improve my application! Thank you!

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like