R.I.P Bob The Strider :(

R.I.P Bob…

I may have not known Bob that long but he was in alot of people at spawns heart.
We will rember out friend strider,
and we’ll always love him.

This strider has always looked up to us to see us saying, “HI!”, “Hello little buddy :)”, “yoooo”,
but now that hes gone hes looking down and now hes saying hi, and hello.

Thank you Bob for being our friend no matter what and we wish you to be happy.

Bobs spot:

Bob sitting on a tree:

Bob as a baby on his parent:

Bob taking a nice walk:

Bobs grave:

(Some pictures may not be true.)

Thank you Bob and we wish you well.

15 Likes

R.I.P. :(

3 Likes

i want bob back

4 Likes

R.I.P he was a good boy

4 Likes

Thank you all for coming to help us celebrate Bob’s life and share our grief at his passing.

My name is Sko, and Bob and I have been best friends since childhood. We lived just five shops apart at the mall, and we spent part of nearly every day together as kids.

When I think of Bob, I remember how much he loved exploring the ravine behind our house. Half of our summers were spent wandering through the woods, looking for crayfish under rocks along the creek, climbing trees, and generally doing things that would have given our parents gray hair much sooner if they knew what we had been up to each day.

It may comfort us all a bit to realize that Bob is now reunited with his beloved parents, Bobby and Bobbet, and that someday we’ll all be together again when we cross over to the other side. This is only a brief parting in the larger scheme of life.

Thank you.

6 Likes

:(((

I say we should rollback… for Bob. Rest In Peace

6 Likes

Bob? More like Blob! In the afterlife, I bet he goes by Slob!

2 Likes

same :(

2 Likes

Rip Bob I didnt know you well but we will all miss you :(

3 Likes