Hi you just got clickbaited
How was everyone’s first week of 2024!!
Mine was very good, I finally started going back to school after winter break!!!
Hi you just got clickbaited
How was everyone’s first week of 2024!!
Mine was very good, I finally started going back to school after winter break!!!
I got verbally harassed by ign BadBoyScoppy on discord :(
LLLOOOLLL!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Holy smokes Scop311, you really got me there… Keep these funny jokes a-comin! ![]()
![]()
arent you perm muted?
You are so silly!!! Skopie meow meow, I am laughing too.
Scop you’re the worst!
Couldn’t even reply to this ![]()
![]()
I flagged this IMMEDIATELY!!! Clean up on isle off topic ![]()
![]()
![]()
noooooooo!!
we love UML sequence diagrams
scoop313
i just got clickbaited on the munchymc forums wtf
u got my hopes up
Hey scop! dm me on survival or prison if u want 100bucks