Quit

In case of the unlikely chance that someone is wondering where I went;

I’ve been on munchy for about a year, at the beginning it was fun, made friends I still have to this day, made friends and drifted away from them, but overall it was fun. then there was an unfortunate experience with some people, including doxing, homophobia, general unfairness, and more, and that made it not as fun to play. recently I had a bad enough experience with someone from munchy that made me not want to play at all, so from now on I will be quitting munchy, and moving on to a different server.

This server helped me have a good time during quarantine, but I think in the end people actually hurt me more then helped me. If for whatever reason anyone needs to contact me, my discord is
mel <3#8537

Thank you to the people who have stayed my friends throughout munchy, just to name a few,
NotTom_, Boston_Creamy, Grimmreap08, WizardJuvia, mikthepro, DrewskiLuv, Spocknado, ElLily, xCyberPhoenix, Fantasizinq, and ShyLexLexBoo.

Maybe I will come back at a later date, but for now I am gone.

Goodbye!

20 Likes

We will miss you mes D:
(ofc we are gonna talk on discord tho :3)

1 Like

Really sad to see you go mes <333

Now, I usually like to keep these messages short and lighthearted but you’ve done so much for me that you may not even realize.

(tl;dr at the bottom for those people not in a boring heartfelt story mood)

When I first started playing survival, boston (boston_creamy) /rtp’ed and happened to find mescobers base as he was there. We were in a vc, and I remember the exact thing he said ‘He’s so nice he broke his window to let us see his base’

It sounded hilarious, but it was also really cool having someone interacting with us. Mes gave us lots of free drip (diamonds and stuff), We ended up building houses in a close area around his base. Mes is the real reason why I play munchy, even if not the reason I first started munchy. He showed me how positive and nice the community is, and despite us being strangers and noobies, Mes was always helping Boston and I.

Mescober made a clan to this day known as ‘Trident’ and boston and I were the original two members! I still remember being in awe how fast mes was able to level up the clan, I was only able to donate a measly 2000 to 4000 tokens (idrk okay :sob:) Boston and I have moved onto other clans after a long period, but it was great being in Trident!

Now, this is basically just becoming me rambling, but that’s how much fun Mescober made me have in s2. I really appreciate everything <3

tl;dr mescober is the best and showed me how epic munchy community is, made me become a munchy main

I was slightly aware of the problems that you stated at the start, and I think I even met the person behind it :(( It’s really great how you’ve been so positive even when you weren’t given enough back, and I’m sorry I couldn’t help too much.

Whatever you may be doing now, I really hope you find some peace of mind! We made lots of great memories and hopefully we can make more sometime in the future. I’m about to play the ultimate cheesyness card here but I think it suits, This is not an ending but it’s a new beginning.

STAY SAFE, AND STAY HAPPY MES!!!

5 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go, Mes, and it’s even sadder to hear why you’re quitting. We weren’t friends, but you were a big part of the server, and I definitely noticed that you haven’t been there recently. It won’t be the same without you.

2 Likes

Yeah, it has unfortunately gotten to the point that I get mad when I look at forums, so this is the only thread I’m looking at. :/

3 Likes

Dang this sounds like u had a lot of Stress! Sad to see some people go at the moment!

Either way! Hope you will come back! :heart:

1 Like

:frowning:

I joined during quarantine too, and that was right after I got Minecraft for the first time. It was basically a lot like going out and hanging out with friends IRL, but in the virtual world instead, and it really made 2020 better for me.

Now, seeing a lot of the people that were on when I first joined quit, that’s sad. Honestly, you and I rarely talked and when we did we had our disagreements about playing styles, LOL, but you were always part of what made Munchy Munchy, and I have missed you recently. All of the reasons you mentioned for quitting suck and I’m very sorry you had to deal with that, and I hope you’re doing OK. I’d be happy to see you back sometime.

1 Like

Same, you were one of the cool people that made munchy a good time.

2 Likes

Sad to see you go mes, we weren’t friends, but the times i’ve interacted with you were very enjoyable!
We’re gonna miss you!

2 Likes

Its sad to see you go even know I never really interacted with you but I hope you feel better after quitting and hope you have fun on different servers!

2 Likes

Much love to you, you will be missed ;-;

1 Like