Quinn3 Media Application

Hi, my name is Quinn and I love playing MunchyMC, I started playing on there in June of 2020 (the first Minecraft server I ever played on). I know I have only almost 600 Subscribers but I am a very fast-growing channel (you can check SocialBlade for that). And I would love streaming and playing on there!.

Channel link:

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:

I average about 100-250 views per video but my live streams average 130-250views with an average of 15 viewers watching (My Hypixel streams average about 20 viewers)

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:

I have been making Hypixel and InvadedLands content for about 3 months, I have only uploaded a couple of videos/live streams on MunchyMC but I have played it longer than any other server when I am not streaming or recording

Servers for which you have created content:

MunchyMC, InvadedLands, Hypixel, VitalHQ, and PvpLands (PvpLands shut down)

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

I feel like I would bring a positive influence to the community with daily live streaming, I would make sure to at least Livestream for 1h at least per day with the weekends even longer. Also, I just LOVE Munchymc. It’s just such a great server with very nice players. On every other server I play there are very toxic people but on Munchy it’s just people playing for fun and having a good time. I am also family-friendly and make it a priority to make my content family-friendly and fun for everyone. Have a nice day!.

5 Likes

I like your videos and streams, I see you recently uploaded a MunchyMC video which is good, and your views are good as well, but the only problem with it is that you are a bit under the YT subscriber requirement which is 1.5k subs. I will give a +0.5 for this :)
Good luck!

Hello Quinn!

Unfortunately at time I have to deny your application, but you’re definitely on the right track! Keep up the work and keep growing your channel. You can re-apply after a month when you feel ready I’d recommend having at least an average of 15 viewers and 200+ views on each video before re-applying.

( Please wait 1 month before re-applying! )

3 Likes