Question Of The Day [Day 35]

Todays questions is…

Would you rather be placed into the middle of space or the middle of the deep ocean

8 Likes

Most likely space, 0 gravity would be fun :D 10k ping on munchy though

2 Likes

space obv because it would be siccckckkckck to flex being in space.

2 Likes

so true

2 Likes

space def

3 Likes

Well in space I’d have 15 seconds to enjoy the sight before passing out and dying of asphyxiation, whereas in the middle of the deep ocean, any place in my body with air will instantly collapse due to the immense pressure.

I’ll go with space

6 Likes

Space it is!
I’m scared for water especially the sea/ocean

2 Likes

I’m gonna go with the ocean. As Alk says, that’d be instant death. I’d much prefer not knowing what was happening than spend 15 seconds floating around in space, helpless.

3 Likes

space. refer to @Alkemystix for reasoning :P

3 Likes

Space. Pieces of my body might eventually land on a planet after millions of years. Possibly causing new life to emerge.

4 Likes

Space.

2 Likes

Deep ocean, there’s a higher chance of making it out there alive, unlike deep space. But at the same time, space is better because even though I could be burned on a star, sucked into a black hole, it could start life if it lands on another planet (without a big atmosphere hopefully), serving as a feeding ground.

2 Likes

Ocean so I can raise a shark army and take over the world

4 Likes

I’ll die either way, and I know being surrounded by water looks like, so probably space. Even though I’ll be in a state of panic until I die, at least I get to see what so many wish to.

1 Like

Well, the ocean because I would have a better chance of returning home.

2 Likes

If you choose to be placed in space, you would have a better chance of survival than choosing to be placed in the deep ocean.

The average human can go roughly 35.5 km deep in the ocean before a bone crushes; any deeper will probably kill you. Since we are talking about deep ocean, you will probably die immediately once you get placed.

Now if a human chooses to get placed into space, they will have roughly 10-15 seconds to get back into the atmosphere.

3 Likes