Quest Collect 16 tridents Hillevi

Hello,
regarding the quest from Hillevi where u need to collect 16 tridents. Considering survival’s low spawn rate for mobs, and the very slime percentage for a drowned to drop a trident, it’s near impossible to finish the quest in a reasonable time.
Is it possible for a rework for this quest like collecting less tridents. Otherwise, most players will be stuck on this it and won’t be able to move on with the storyline.

credits to Moumik for the help.
10 Likes

I feel as if maybe this quest could be 3 tridents as they are rare even with looting and take time and are very hard to even find drowned to get them with. Not to mention the fact they could be wiped (very rare ik) from a clear lag so 16 is a little high so I agree with this.

3 Likes

If there’s a rework, I just suggest lowering the amount of tridents down to 2, maximum 3. You could eventually borrow someone else’s trident — Even if you do so, one will have the trident tagged and others won’t be able to use it. — to make it easier but they are already rare enough right now.

Alternative

Just replace this quest entirely with something that is decent and won’t rely on luck.

4 Likes

I will change it to 2 on next server restart

8 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

16 is wild, couldn’t even get 16 total last season

1 Like

i couldn’t even get one last season LMAO

1 Like

Free my boy Phil he just wanted a trident and beer

1 Like

wow i became Phil… hi im Phil