[QueenBee707]'s Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: QueenBee707

Timezone: EST

How active can you be per week? I can be active everyday for at least a few hours (with more time on the weekend). Of course, my schedule may change depending on school/other activities but due to me only maining survival, this means that all of my time on Munchy will be spent on the server.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I do not have any punishments.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have not applied before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I believe that I have a good reputation in the community. Due to keeping odd (and long) playing hours I’ve managed to meet quite a lot of survival players, from people that’ve been playing a lot longer than me, to newbies that have little experience playing on a server such as this (and made friends with lots of them). I try to act as a positive influence on the server, especially when it comes to helping newer players understand the non-vanilla aspects of the game. Additionally, I strive to be someone that any kind of player can feel comfortable with asking for help.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? My main motivation with applying for this role is that it’ll allow me to payback the kindness that Munchy survival has shown me. Munchy was the first public server that I ever truly playing in, with survival being the only game mode I stuck with. In survival I was able to meet a community of people who built each other up (no pun intended) and made some pretty amazing stuff along the way. In fact, it was my own clan members, RVS, who encouraged me to apply for helper, pointing out how the position of helper aligns with my own interests in helping players, both old and new. I like to support other players, giving gifts and advice for whatever projects they have in mind, encouraging them to try quests and levelling up skills. Survival is a server that greeted me with open arms, and I want other players to have that same experience.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it. Overall I would not say I have much experience in modding outside communities. Of course, I do my best to report rulebreakers, and have helped admins like cheater in terms of bug fixing, but that is the furthest extent of my involvement.

17 Likes

Queen, you are extremely active and loved in the community. You would flourish as a helper no doubt.

Good luck, +1 :heart:

4 Likes

Definitely a +1

They’re not only very active, they are also kind and helpful and would be an amazing helper.

5 Likes

+1

I doubt anyone who isn’t a negative member of the community can say anything bad about queen bee. She is very helpful in chat without overly being a mini mod and has definitely been the best at helping new players this year. Most definitely suited for the position.

Good luck queen

2 Likes

+1
Queen is super active on survival, and strongly shows her willingness to help others <3

5 Likes

+5 ever nice

2 Likes

Queen is perfecto for this role :D she’s super welcoming and friendly and I think she’d be a more than awesome helper +1

3 Likes

+1
QueenBee has been an amazing addition to Surv this season. Super-helpful without over-stepping any boundaries, very active, welcoming, knowledgeable about the game, sound judgment (I’ve seen her handle conflict with a mix of firmness and humour). Perfect for this role.

5 Likes

+1 From the few times I’ve talked to QueenBee they’ve always been really kind and respectful in chat or just in pms, my only criticism is maybe just work on maturity a bit

Good luck queen bee :smiley:

3 Likes

Definitely +1
Queen has always been a kind and generous person. I am both honoured to know her and proud to have her as a part of Rvs.

I personally think she would set a shining example as helper given that whenever I’m looking at global chat I’m seeing her finding creative ways to help other players. I could learn a lot from her.

Best of luck Queen

Edit:

Queen is one of the most mature and responsible minded players I’ve met.

4 Likes

+1 Queen is very friendly and helpful to everyone she meets and knows she would be perfect for the role! I have never had a bad experience with queen :D

1 Like

+1

QueenBee is a very lovely person and though we never really interacted a lot, you’re always on survival helping out and chilling with everyone. :)

3 Likes

+1!! queen is great :D

1 Like

+1 super active and always a sweet person to talk too. Good luck ^^

2 Likes

Queen is the perfect person to be a admin

+1 agree

1 Like

+1

Very nice and friendly and definitely capable of handling the role. Could maybe be a bit more involved in the entirety of the community tho

2 Likes

Corgi, the fact that you commented literal seconds after this was posted made me really happy and I’m glad that you think I’d do well as a helper. Good luck to you too! :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the insight Drex, it makes me happy to know that I have a reputation for helping new players. Kinda bolsters my hope/plan to repay the kindness I was shown when I was first starting out. :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol, love the impossibly high review duck, glad to see you think I deserve such high praise. :wink:

1 Like