Great App
Great Person
Great Chance of Making it greater
+1

1 Like

+1
Detailed application
Great helper

Queen is the helper that I aspire to be. Definitely deserves to be a mod!
~Ali

1 Like

Hey Queen! Epic application! I’ll explain my thoughts…

• Active on TeamSpeak, Discord, and In-game.
  • You are a fun person to chat with. Very kind, and caring.
  • You are a very helpful person in the MunchyMC community.
  • Your application is stunning, but it would of been nice if you included some reports of players hacking on the server you wish to moderate.
  • Even though you were just recently made a helper, you managed to pick up the role very quickly, and understand the expectations of being a staff member, which is awesome. However, I recommend familiarizing yourself with mutes before going on to handle even more punishments, such as bans.

I will be leaving a +0.7 on your application this season for the reasons stated above. I wish you the best of luck!! :heart:

-Crypt

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, Crypt! It means a lot :heart: I’ll definitely work my hardest to improve! :slight_smile:

cool beans

1 Like

+0.5

Get some server interning kid…

Very good but unprofessional application

I love you

cool bens

+1

• Detailed application
  • Good helper
  • Very kind and nice!

Best of luck!

-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

+1
Despite my knowing Queen for a short amount of time she’s been very active, friendly, helpful, and has interacted with all the platforms of Munchy constantly and very consistently. However, my only request is trying looking for more hackers other then on Purgatory. Despite it not being very cash money of you

2 Likes

+1 Queen!

I’ve known you for some time now and you’re always helping out the community. You’re very active on survival and it wouldn’t be the same without you. Helpful, kind, caring and a very smooth application, best of luck!

1 Like

Boop stinks

3 Likes

Hi there @Queen_Snow. At the moment we feel that you lack enough experience for a moderator position. We hope to see you continue to work as a helper to build up some experience and apply again in the future!

1 Like