Queen_Snow_: Winter Staff Application

#### PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I’ve been on Munchy MC since July of 2019.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I have downloaded OBS to record hackers.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes, I have Teamspeak 3 and I am on it quite often.

#### ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Queen_Snow_

Timezone: EST

Languages Spoken: English and Spanish

Server you would like to moderate: Survival

How active can you be per week?:

On weekdays, I can be active for a minimum of 2-3 hours (exact times vary based upon my class schedule), and on the weekends, I can be active a minimum of 4-5 hours.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?:

I joined MunchyMC in July of 2019. I immediately met people in the survival community that I became very good friends with. The people and the lack of toxicity were both very refreshing and made me want to stay on the server.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:

I have never received a legitimate punishment on this server (I only have punishments that were just trolls or for laughs).

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

As of mid January, I was granted the role of Helper on Survival for MunchyMC; therefore, I don’t have much experience. However, as a Helper, I have permissions that allow me to moderate the chat and mute any players that abuse their chat privileges.

Do you have any anticheat experience?

Unfortunately, I do not currently have any Anticheat experience, but I am very open to learning anything if needed.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

I have always assisted newcomers by explaining how to perform certain tasks such as auctioning, claiming, and using features such as claim editing. I also make sure they feel as welcome as possible and know that they can come to me with any questions they may have. Moreover, I am starting a weekly talent competition hosted on my TeamSpeak channel in order to bring the survival community closer together.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

I believe myself to be a very open-minded and easy-to-work-with person. I am also very active on the server and would be able to help out on the server with catching hackers, moderating chat, etc. With me on the team, I believe that survival will get more attention due to my frequent activity on the server. I’d love to help work on new ideas to make survival a better place for everyone as well as discovering any sort of bugs the server may have to prevent other players from abusing them.

How do you work when in a team?

I’ve always thought of myself as being a team player. I generally get along with most people very quickly and I have a very open mind to any and all ideas. Moreover, I am also able to cooperate with others quite easily. I also always make sure to pull my own weight in all team efforts. I try to do everything in my power to help out in any way that I can. Moreover, others have informed me that I’m easy to communicate with and am able to listen very well. I believe this will also help me to blend in with the staff team more easily, as I will utilize good communication skills if I were to be inducted into Muchy’s staff team.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

I would say that the hardest hack to detect on survival would be x-ray. You can never be 100% sure whether someone is utilizing x-ray or not, so it can be hard to know what to look for. Unique mining patterns can be mistakenly assumed to be from x-ray, as well as just pure luck in finding ores.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

This is my first time applying for staff.

Thank you for reading!

Edits: Spelling/Grammatical Tweaks, Added a survival hacker video

9 Likes

+1
Great application

would make an amazing mod

Great person overall

1 Like

+1 great person, nice and kind!
Goodluck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

+1 queen would be a FANTASTIC choice! She’s good at what she does and does it with a great attitude. Would love to see her added to the team!

1 Like

+1 Good Application

1 Like

+1
Very active and loves to help people. I always see her helping players even before she got helper.
I really believe she deserves JMod.

1 Like

+1

Nice application
Nice person
Very active

Good luck! :snowflake:

1 Like

+1
Really Nice.
Helpful
Good app.

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

+1
Great player
Nice person
Good app
Very active
Best choice for staff in my opinion!

2 Likes

+1

One of the most qualified persons for this position. Snow is always very active on both teamspeak & ingame. Always willing to help out the newer players. Besides of that, her application is very solid.

Best of luck Snow!

2 Likes

This is a really good application. C:

1 Like

+1 great application

Great in-game and deserves to be on the staff team.

Very helpful and nice.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the nice comments! I really appreciate it :heart:

1 Like

Omg can I get a selfie with you Elsa, I live for frozen 3.

3 Likes

+1

Very nice, great app.

Good luck!!

2 Likes

ooh yes

1 Like

+1 Queen is a good helper, and a logical choice. I believe she will thrive as a mod!

1 Like

Hello.

1 Like

Oh, hello there.

Detailed
Great player
Active
Helpful
Caring
+2

1 Like