Purgatory

Hello guys! currently there is this thing in purgatory so if your trolling and you stand infront of somebody who is mining, they won’t be able to mine in that spot until you move. I think this is because you can’t mine through players. This should be fixed, make it a little easier for banned people to get unbanned

:D

2 Likes

It is annoying especially if you will use magma (replace block that cheater is using with lava) or tnt (YES I LOVE DOING THAT). However purgatory have to be extremaly hard to teach them a lesson.

I guess you’re a banned player because standing in front of a player to hinder them from mining is not a bug, it is a trolling feature.
Back when I was still normal, I had to use mole, and immediately after the mole had to teleport to the victim so they suffocate.

But hackers have a workaround called auto-mine. Which has a bug where they can still mine despite having mining fatigue.

1 Like

Ohhh… nope im not a banned player but thats good to know. I was just messing around in purgatory and i found out that was a thing

1 Like