Purgatory trollers go too far

the trollers are bulling the banned people instead of trolling them

2 Likes

Purgatory force the player that broke the rules to repent himself by doing a very hard task, it was meant to be difficult. A free unban while you got caught cheating should not be something to earn easily (:
That being said, if a Troller is extremely rude to you, insulting you, breaking the rules himself then it is not ok.

But the Trolling is part is normal, sorry but it won’t change.

7 Likes

Nope!
They broke the rules so they deserve having a hard time getting unbanned.

5 Likes

If trollers aren’t breaking rules, why should they be punished? Shouldn’tve broken the rules if you didn’t want to be trolled lol

3 Likes

Um most of purgatory players used to cheat and bully players and make the game unfair so I think that they deserve the trolls so the unban be more difficult and they learn thier lesson

Also as Aiadeva said they are not allowed to spam or insulting purg players if any of that happen u can report them

7 Likes

^ Mddey has good points

5 Likes

I was really thinking something else was going to be said but never mind not going to say it don’t want to get attacked. Lots Of Love Karma <3

1 Like

REPENT!!!

(This is a joke btw)

4 Likes

i agree i was false banned and didnt get my appeal accepted nor give me a reason for being banned and now it wont let me appeal again

Been false banned 5 times. Waiting to be unbanned in purg right now. I’m going to get a record by the end of 2021.

If people on purg are getting harassed, then don’t play on purg, then there are no bullies, better yet, don’t cheat, because then nobody will care.

1 Like

People play on purg to get un banned but the trollers should have a time that need to wait between trolls so it stops them going too far

It is not just difficult it is almost impossible

Sameee

necropost :(