~Average number of views per video and/or stream:

Average of 700-1.1k

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:

1+ years

~Servers for which you have created content:

MunchyMC
MinemenClub
Lunar

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?

I have previously had the Media rank, and have stepped down from the posistion when I lost motivation to continue creating videos, I would love to create more content for Munchy, and have thoughts planned out and ready to release in the near future.

10 Likes

-1 only because the last munchy mc upload was 4 months agoimage

1 Like

+1
good luck pulp

1 Like

Although you do have a past of MunchyMC content creation, said videos are not 5 minutes long. I don’t think it’s much of a big deal however. My only other issue is the factor of you not having uploaded in 4 months.

However I do think you do have potential in terms of being a content creator, so I think I should give you a:

+1*

*If you keep to your word that is and create more content for Munchy

Best of luck!

:heart:

1 Like

+1
hope to see you as media again, excited to see new content from you!

1 Like

+1 anyday

absolute king, banger videos, loads of potential.
if this man does not make it onto the media team i will genuinely be shocked

much love :heart:

1 Like

+1

Amazing videos

1 Like

+1 if you don’t accept collin you’re practically denying Lil Nas X from media rank

3 Likes

-1 got 2 souped by jutal in arena but also +1

1 Like

+1 Gofla best ww

2 Likes

+1, even if you haven’t made a munchy video in a long time, you have experience with the rank, how it works, and know its requirements. You were also very active on Munchy and its community before and I believe you are a great applicant.

welcome back gofla

1 Like

+1 yes

1 Like

+1 yes :)!

1 Like

+1
It looks like you have the knowledge and creativity to be in the media team.

1 Like

Heya Pulp!

Unfortunately, I’m gonna have to deny your application in the meantime because your channel isn’t active, please message me on Discord once you start uploading actively again! Feel free to send me any questions you may have ( Omarmu#0014 )

5 Likes