Pulp's Event Team Application - July 2021

IGN:

Pulp

(add me while you are there)

Timezone:

EST

How often can you host events?

Depending on the amount of players, I could host up to 3 times a day, while working around all of the other event team members in the current roster.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

As a previous Event team member, I am already aware of the rules and how the Event team works. I have already built multiple maps to host on, and would not require any training. I am familiar with all of the current requirements of the Event team, and currently have an open schedule, so I am able to host more events for the community.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I can contribute to the team, as well as new maps for the players to play, as I have previously built many maps before. In addition to this, I also have a good reputation amongst the community of KitPvP players and am confident as my abilities Event team member.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

To my knowledge my reputation within the MunchyMC community is positive, most if not all of my interactions with other players are friendly. I find that I am good at interacting with people, and enjoy having conversations with players in the community.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I love the MunchyMC community, I would love to be able to interact with the player base more, and bring more players to KitPVP by hosting events and creating a fun environment. I feel that by hosting events it beings the community together and makes the game mode more enjoyable for the player base.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

One strength of mine I can bring to the Event team is communication. I am highly organized and detailed oriented, and I am good at taking initiative and bringing new ideas as well as listening to others ideas amongst the team.

One weakness as an adult I do have other priorities in my life, which could possibly come in conflict with my time as an Event team member, however, having previously been an Event team member, I am able to manage my time in a productive way.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Although, all of the Event team member do great at their job, these are some people that come to mind.

@HiraethRose - Hosting Sumo and 2v2 Sumo countless times when being asked.

@DutchMTC - Constantly hosting event daily for the players, and hosting uncommon events players do not usually see.

@EggNogg - Builds many new maps for the community, along with being active in chat asking what events players would like to see.

Anything else you would like to add:

Although I have make some mistakes in the past that have contributed to me no longer being apart of this team, I feel that I have grown more and have learned more from my mistakes and wish to help bring positive changes to the Event team.

14 Likes

+1

My reasoning for this is:

• Has previously been an Event member so DEFINITELY has a lot of knowledge.
  • Very nice person and has a great reputation within the community.
  • You are pretty active overall.
  • Your application looks nice and detailed.

I wish you the best of luck!

4 Likes

Recently got demoted from staff

+1
In my experience, Pulp was an amazing Event team member and did an amazing job helping me with any questions I had when I first joined the Event team, he is a great mentor and is the reason I was able to positively contribute to the team. He is extremely helpful and welcoming to any questions new members or players have. As a previous Event team member, he has the necessary knowledge needed to positively and effectively host events for the community. I think he is an amazing choice as he already knows the necessary requirements that come with being a part of the Event team.

5 Likes

+1
This is a solid application and you seem to have a lot of experience with the role.

2 Likes

+1
-Prior knowledge (experienced)
-good rep
-nice application

3 Likes

+1

• Very active
  • Mature
  • Knowledgeable
3 Likes

This was not the reason for his demotion, dont make stuff up lmao

+1 munchy freak give him the role

3 Likes

+1
Active,
Knowledgeable due to being a previous event team member,
Very nice,
Great application,
I think would make a perfect fit for the event team!

Best of luck Pulp!

3 Likes
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Decent application
  • Past experience
  • Friendly + approachable
  • I like pulp in my orange juice

+69

4 Likes

+1
Great Application!

• Active
  • Mature
  • Past Experience on Event Team
  • Very Friendly
3 Likes

+1

• Knowledgeable due to past experience
  • Kind & Approachable
  • Active

Great fit for the team

2 Likes

+1

• Lots of past experience
  • Would make an excellent event member

Good luck!

3 Likes

Huge +1

• Active
  • Very knowledgeable
  • Friendly and approachable
  • Mature
  • Good application

After past experience I belive Pulp would make a great Event Team member.

2 Likes

Just because he was demoted doesn’t mean he hasn’t learned from his mistakes and matured from the past. I don’t think you should be giving a negative rating based on the fact he was demoted.

Anyways,
+1

Pulp is active, mature, kind, helpful, and all the above. As stated, he did get demoted, but I believe that he has learned from his mistakes and matured from the past. Not only that, but he has lots of previous experience with being Staff, as well as being an Event member. When Pulp got event, he did a great job hosting many events, and with keeping the server lively. He later on became JMod, which was also very deserved. Considering all these facts, Pulp, In my opinion, is the best candidate for Event. I wish you luck, and hope to see you get the rank, and hopefully staff soon as well <3

7 Likes

He got demoted for a reason which shows lack of trustworthiness.

Everyone gets demoted for a reason, but that doesn’t mean they can’t learn from there mistakes. Clearly, you don’t know Pulp. Personally, I’ve seen him mature and learn from his mistakes, he even decided to skip last season staff applications because he knew he still had room to work on himself, and thought he wasn’t ready. I’m not the type to start arguments, especially in the comments, but your ratings definitely aren’t fair. If you have anything else to say feel free to DM me, michael.#7080 , or we could just end this conversation here

6 Likes

i dont want to make an essay so lets end it

+1

• Very Knowledgeable due to past experiences
  • Active
  • Never toxic
  • Detailed application
  • Approachable

Best of luck on your application!

3 Likes

+1
Active