Pugmaster129 Moderator application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I have been a very active player I have been in every single live stream with BadBoyHalo I do try to play Munchy every day for at least 4-6 hours.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I use streamlabs obs which records 1080p/4K

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: I have already downloaded TS

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Pugmaster129

Timezone: Time zone in England, UK (GMT+1)

Server(s) you would like to moderate: I would happy to moderate any servers they are all great and have a great community of players. And never have any negativity

How active can you be per week? I can be active for about 4-6 hours on a Monday, Wednesday and weekends.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I do not have any moderating experience in the past but have watched a lot of your and skeppys videos and I have a secure mindest of how to moderate a server, I used to use this free minecraft server so I know how to run commands such as /ban [PLAYER NAME] REASON -S.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined MunchyMC about 3 months ago I know that might seem long ago but I have been very active on the server. And what made me stay is BadboyHalo and his positive attitude towards the community and people that spam emojis in their donations.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yes, I know a lot of names of Anitcheats such as FACEIT, Valve, PunkBuster and nProtect GameGuard.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have never found a hacker on MunchMC yet but hoping to find one soon. And report them straight away and hopefully get them banned.

Languages spoken: The languages I can speak is, English and a bit of french since I do french as a class in school.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have been to all of BadBoyHalos streams and told some people in the KitPvp chat to be more positive to other players and sometimes spam.

What is your greatest strength? My greatest strength is I have an exceedingly open mindset and love to be positive to every player and help them out no matter what the circumstances are. I am always joyful and ecstatic to be on MunchyMC and with the staff team.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I think my ability to work with a team would certainly be great. I would love to get along with all the staff members and generally I am a very bubbly person. I love to share ideas and listen to them as well to improve MunchyMC and give the players a better experience.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I have a knowledgeable experience with hackers my strongest hack that I adore to find is either kill aura, auto soup or Anti Knockback I know what alot of the hacks look like as well so should not be a problem to find them and ban them.

Your application lacks detail, but good luck!

1 Like

-0.5 Needs more detail and your past experience shouldn’t be watching videos

1 Like

ok thanks for the advice

and also the ban format goes like this /ban [playername here] -s [timeframe here] [reason here]
but to be honest i feel like my response before was kinda mean so sorry if it hurt you

1 Like

No feelings hurt my guy <3

-1 Lack of detail

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!