Pufferfishs Event Team Application”

ign:pufferfishs

age 13 (but i havent change voice yet)

TIMEZONE:gmt+7

How often can you host events?
i always active everyday maybe like 5-6 hours a day

What sets you apart from other applicants?
i think i would be a good event team member because i like to communicate with everybody i would help others if they are having trouble with something. I like to host event in other servers so i think i will be good to be a event team application. But if i failed its alright there is always be next time

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
i would be active everyday with alot of people having fun enjoying the event so i hope everyone will be happy if i host alot of event in this server. Hopefully i can bring the community to be a better as ever it could be.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
i think i am good at the community, i am friendly ,not toxic likes to laugh and jokes together so yeah

Why do you want to be on the event team?
its cause alot of people have been hosting alot of event in the other server and i wanna be like them they inspired me to be a host event aswell

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
i have one strenght which is playing a while and making new friend so i can have fun with you guys one weakness is that i always been bully in school so yeah

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
other people asked for the team event member to add an event and they said yes and being really kind to each other

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for reading my application, best of luck everyone!!!

7 Likes

My reasoning for this is:

• I can’t tell if this is a joke application but if it isn’t:
  • Ur application lacks ALOT of detail
  • I’ve never seen you online (proven by ur stats)
  • This has to be a blatant lie unless you just don’t pvp or play events EVER, so you’d need to be standing still for 6 hours every day which I doubt.

Good luck I guess?

4 Likes
+1 Good at the community
12 Likes

+1 active.

(heres my real rating: -1)

6 Likes

nvm +1 fr fr

(real rating: -1)

4 Likes

-1 not very detailed sadly :c
but i respect that you tried your hardest c:

5 Likes

I do believe you are good at the community so thats nice,
However as @DutchMTC already mentioned all my points i will give my rating
+0

3 Likes

Im not gonna complain he has more kills that me
+1

3 Likes

-1 for what has been said above

1 Like

i tried my best

2 Likes

No need to say! @DutchMTC stated everything Sorry!

Good Luck still!

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

2 Likes

Yeah. As lots of the others have agreed, it lacks detail, and appears to just be made up. Despite that, good luck!

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter if we are from complete different timezones, you have very low amount of kitpvp experience. I recommend applying next season to get more kitpvp experience.

2 Likes

+1 active

3 Likes

hop you get in bro

1 Like