PSA: I need a top 15 list of the most top tier Survival Mains :D

TL;DR: I need your people’s opinions on people who may call themselves Survival Mains and the most popular Survival staff members.

PSA: I need the top 15 list of the most top tier Survival Mains :D

Hello fellow munchies! I am in dire need of a top list of your candidates of MunchyMC’s Survival (spanning from Season 2-3) top players. Now I am not asking for your personal list of best Survival players, rather I am looking into top people in the community of the sort.

For instance, I would like the people to submit a list in the format of the following,

Most popular Survival builder*:
Most popular Survival content creator:
Most popular Survival shopkeeper:

et cetera, et cetera. You get the point.

However something mandatory I’d like people to vote on would be these polls, documenting the most popular staff members*.

Helpers

• danior1
  • EvillRat
  • kaitttt
  • Pleppie
  • Myanisa
  • sixbullets
  • Ayella

0 voters

Moderators*

• aetherim
  • spookywilloww
  • SmoonC
  • Skysthelimit26
  • maefrey
  • kamidrgn
  • Devonymous
  • rainbowscribble
  • AlluTheVallu
  • Alkemystix
  • EsioTrot
  • oCrypt
  • RossRao
  • oBears
  • Nievaa
  • Aiadeva
  • DragonsMaker

0 voters

Admins

• Warlock505
  • cheater_
  • Mikeal
  • Ibby_

0 voters

Developers

• DarkKnights22
  • Callahan
  • Marni

0 voters

Information gathered from MunchyMC Staff List by Callahan.

May or may not include builders whom specifically have the Builder rank

Discluding Trial Moderators at this time due to possible removal of their rank (Apologies, infernalfae!)
and Builders due to them not being aligned with specifically a gamemode on the network.

In the section of the poll of Moderators, I combined all Senior Moderators, Junior Moderators, and Moderators. + You don’t have to specifically vote for individually a JMod, Mod, or a SMod. Rather you can generally just vote for whoever you’d like in that catagory.

Please do not be afraid to tell me if I messed up any of the information listed in this chart. Thank you!
:heart:

5 Likes

I’m the most popular everythingh

6 Likes
3 Likes

My apologies! I will get to that!

[EDIT]: This issue has been fixed.

1 Like

Why am I not popular enough :(

4 Likes

My apologies, I didn’t realize you were helper until after I published the topic! I will get to fixing it as soon as I can!

1 Like

i guess i’m not a survival helper ;-; lol

2 Likes

My apologies! I am very blind ;-;!

2 Likes

it’s okay lol <3

2 Likes

let me choose everyone smh

7 Likes

That’s exactly what I did xD

2 Likes

I’m the best survival admin

7 Likes

@Zammyz is the best builder :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I dislike popularity contests so, so much :pensive:

I know you probably have something cool in mind, and your heart comes from a good place, but to do and vote on one of those you have to forget that there is people behind those igns, and all of them work so hard for everyone to make sure that all of you guys have the best experience possible on the server. Not winning a popularity contest is saying to someone “Hey look, I like you, but everyone like this person way better than you”.

As smod I am behind the scenes and I see all the hardwork everyone is putting on the server. Everyone makes a contribution on their own free time to help, to moderate, to socialize with players, to make sure everything run smoothly. That includes a lot of things players don’t necessary see

I’m probably more sensible than others about that kind of stuff :joy: most people don’t care. I just want to make sure that you understand doing that kind of stuff can and will hurt people, and that you shouldn’t take popularity contests lightly, especially when they are about staff members

14 Likes

Aia facts
( @laptev ur kinda cutest and awesomest builder)

1 Like

I dislike popularity contests so, so much :pensive:

Yas. Agreed.

1 Like

Omg zama…

1 Like

NO WAY YOU ACTUALLY ARE MAKING ONE LOL
mad respect

1 Like