ProTwins’s Event Team Application

IGN ProTwins

Timezone:
I searched and there is no name for the my timezone but my time is: EST + 7hours

How often can you host events:
I can host events every day for at least a hour and a half and more.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I’m not saying other applicants aren’t, but I try to do my best with helping others and being nice even if something bad happens I keep my temper I try not being mad no matter the situation. I like playing KitPvp and make friends there. And I especially like playing events, I want other players to enjoy the game as I do and to make them want to play more.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: A good thing about being 7 hours ahead of EST if I’ll have the honor of being a Event Member, is that there are other players in my timezone. The problem about that is when I play, EST players sleep so there aren’t much events going on if I can be a Event Member there will be much more events for the players of my timezone. That in my opinion is a very good con.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? That is something that I can’t tell you for sure. Everyone have there opinion, but my reputation there is clean and good I have friends there and no one has a problem with me or something against me.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I love playing events even if I don’t win it’s a good experience. Through events I made a lot of friends. So the reason that I want to be a Member is that I want other players to enjoy the events and have fun on KitPvp like it did to me I want them to go over the fun experience that I went through when playing events and KitPvp.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Something positive is pretty easy to say. I made a lot of friends through playing events. I asked once for a event and a Event member made it happen and it was really fun and enjoyable.

Anything else you would like to add:#### Just that I am happy to apply and thank you for making KitPvp more enjoyable.

1 Like

Application is good, but I would add a lot more detail to some of the questions, good luck +0.5

1 Like

Can you specify? And thank you for the building critism :smiley:

I was just saying that some questions seemed a little short compared to other applications and maybe some more detail is needed, but from what you have so far the application looks great good luck!

Thank you very much :smiley: I understand what you meant now.