Pronoob999's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: Pronoob999

Timezone: EST (usa)

How active can you be per week? A lot. I do online school and get done around 1pm so I have a lot of free time on my hands. My parents are divorced and I only have a computer at my dad’s but I am trying to save up to get a laptop at my mom’s atm. I actually play more during the week lol.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: Nope.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: No I haven’t ever applied before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? Pretty good, I talk to a lot of survival players and help new ones. I have a good reputation within the survival community and play a bit of ww and kit aswell. I reach out to people aswell and talk to a lot of them on discord, even is they don’t play anymore.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I love this server and have wanted to he some sort of staff for a long time now. I think I would make a good helper as I am online a lot and like to play. I love minecraft as a whole and even go as far to play console edition at my moms…

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it. Nope

8 Likes

@Pronoob999 Your application is rather short, and seems to be rushed… you have plenty of time to think about how to design your application better!

I know you on survival and can tell how well you enjoy the server, just make sure to take a step back and rethink about your application. :pensive:

// Also you missed some questions from the provided application format if I’m not wrong… nvm I’m blind :)

+0

4 Likes

Needs more detail so I got no opinion now. Please add more to this because I am certain you’ll get denied immediately.

1 Like

1+ them are chill

2 Likes

Rewrite ur application pleaseeeee, its so short!!

2 Likes

Uh yea I didn’t know it had to be long lol. Fixed it now tho :)

2 Likes

+1 more detailed and suited to the position!

2 Likes

+1 Always good to see you on Surv Pronoob. You always seem friendly and helpful. Nice application and good luck!

3 Likes

+1 From what I’ve seen from Pronoob, they’ve always been friendly and kind!

Good luck Pronoob!

3 Likes

Actual +1

3 Likes

Changing it to a +0.5!

I do know that you love survival and that you do be active, kind a a bit silly sometimes :laughing: and I think you should keep it up! Maybe you could also try working on your maturity? Not saying that you’re immature or some kind, like even I don’t wanna use that word but I didn’t have anything else to replace it by…

What I wanna mean is that you could forge yourself into acting like a person people would want to reach out to and rely on whenever they have issues etc! Be the one that people can trust and know you can handle their situations. Meow!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for applying, Pronoob!

I see that this application is your very first post on our forums. Of course, it is not required to actively use our forums to become a helper on our survival server, but I strongly recommend it! It is a great way to improve our network by helping out new members and participating in helpful discussions about the future of the server and the community! We hope you will take this feedback to heart and apply again during our next staff season!

10 Likes