ProgrammerPlays's Builder Application

**IGN:ProgrammerPlays

**Timezone:Pacific

**Discord Name:KTechGamingCorporation#2903

**How long have you played MunchyMC?:About 2 Months

**How active can you be per week?22 Hours Average:

**Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:I have a ban on the munchy mc network for fly hacking but I have ended that time of cheating and now moved on to being a builder for Minecraft Servers.

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:Builds I had to build these quickly because I could not get to my 1.17 Builds so I built something just for this application.

**Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:This build was actually a monument and it was the statue of liberty except it was a villager and it had walking space inside and was extremely cool.

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other building plugins?:In the terms of world edit I am very experienced with it but not as much with voxel but if voxel is needed for the application I world enjoy learning it from youtube.

**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):My specialty is terraforming and building cool structures. My weakness if defiantly making circles and other structures that required a lot of symmetrical work and that are large and don’t use world edit.

**What is your history of the building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?My history of building goes all the way back to 1.14 Minecraft and was very tough to play in but though the years I have learned how to build extreme models and large world edit structures that tower upon the land below them.

**On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:I work with others well even though I am usually a single builder. I world rate myself a 6/10 just because I like building by myself but I still can cooperate because I own a popular gaming website which is hard to run especially with my team.

**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?I have never applied for builder before.

1 Like

Also, Build team, you may not be that impressed but I have far better builds I just can’t really share them. Also If you would like to make me a trial builder my mic does work but it would just be better if we get in TS and talk because I can’t easily talk using my mic. We could also chat on Discord which would save a bunch of time trying to figure out how to fix this mod situation. I am so grateful I can do this and sometimes I even have dreams when I go to sleep to have mod on the server but funny enough skeppy griefs it in my dreams and I become the hero and tell BBH before something horrible happens. It is a big help but it is up to the builder team to decide if I can become trial mod and show my skill to the build team. :grinning: Also thank you all for all the replies because this really helps!

Application denied, you are currently banned.

2 Likes