_Procopio_'s Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:

I have participated in one; it was the waterdrop. I think they are lots of fun but most of the time I just watch the events.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:

Yes I do have discord and am competent with it.

Application

IGN:

-Procopio_

Timezone:

CDT (Central Daylight Time)

Can you use a microphone?

Yes I can.

When can you be available to help host events each week?

I am usually available Fridays and Saturdays as those are my days off from work. On the days that I work, I am available after 4 pm. I tend to stay up pretty late anyways and I can always move around my schedule if needed, but if not I am very good at communicating.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I can’t really say I have a reputation within the community. I am always doing my best to be kind to anyone however I don’t think I make a lasting impression

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I love watching the events and I think they’re a lot of fun. I wanted to try something new and try meeting more people and I think the biggest thing is I want to put myself out there more and become a member of the community rather than just a player.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?

I know the basic commands but I am not skilled at it. However I am a fast learner and am able to adapt well in situations where I am given a problem I do not know.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?

Working with a team in a professional environment is probably my best skill. I feel like I can get along with others pretty easily and I am always trying to get things that need to be done, done quickly and efficiently. I also feel like even in a professional setting things need to be fun and lighthearted, as long as it isn’t taken too far. One needs to be able to want to be there and make others want to be there as well and I feel like I do a good job at balancing that.

Anything you want to add:

I hope I did this forum right. I have never posted on a forum before. Also I know I’m not the perfect candidate for this but I want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to apply. This may be new to me but I’m very excited, and no matter the outcome I do want to keep trying to become a better member for this community because I really like it.

3 Likes

Hey _Procopio_!

Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work on your activity, participating in more events and interacting more with the community before applying again next season! Good luck!

2 Likes