Prison Trading Discord

Hi! @xKamilion has kindly created us a Trading discord for prison which allows you to communicate to other players easily and quickly get trades or being able to sell/buy items! Easiest way get the items you need :) Instead or spamming chat asking for an item you can just shoot a message in the discord and someone will probably message you back if they are interested! Hopefully this discord will become the main way of trading so there will be no more spam in chat asking to buy or sell items.

Join the Trade Discord here: https://discord.gg/mnX8M48

6 Likes

epic!

Great this is a awesome way to show rep and minimize scamming

Although you can give rep to anyone and remove rep from anyone so it isn’t the best method. I would say that people would have to request or remove rep from someone having evidence.

you’re not intelligent

Intelligen’t

1 Like

You can’t remove rep… ._.

only staff can

1 Like

Fixes one problem, but what about rep abuse in general?

thats the issue
yall can give yourself a ton of rep if you want, then scam random noobs

You’re right, staff can abuse that factor. Of course if they do they’ll get their role removed.

@Joshios
Theres not much I can do with this bot, it doesn’t give that much freedom when it comes to configuration reps. The bot can check logs though, and you can see who/how a user has gotten rep.

I’ll see how it works out and make changes, ty. If you have suggestions feel free to say them

I’m making a custom bot for @Joha4732, and it will have rep. I’ll tell you if I find any good ideas.

Use blargbot.
It’s got the tag-system, you might have seen it in Tatsumaki, but in global.
You can make almost everything with it.
For example, I made a role system a few days ago, to get any color the user desires without the premade role limitation of the other bots, but took like 2-3 days of testing and fixing.
Definitely a better choice than Discord Bot Maker, because it’s (PewDiePie:) Free.

The whole idea of making my own bot is experience and highly customizable.

How do you do it? I want to find out how, seems fun