Prison suggestions #1

I’m struggling to understand this but i’ll give it a go.

The different exits are pointless. We have 2 exits for a reason, so you always know where the exit locations are, hunters will be able to go to an exit you might be so 50/50 shot, + if somebody finds a rare and you /stats them, you can just figure out which exit they HAVE to go to and camp that exit. So it’s pretty broken if they ever do that and i’m sure they wont.

Prestiging is meant to make it so you reset to default rank with a few perks for reaching the prestige. Being set to B1 breaks the reason for prestiging, and i’m sure the people who prestige will get up to B1 in less than an hour anyways.

Better chance for finding rares outside are upped when you prestige, but no one has reached past prestige 1 yet so we don’t know what all of the perks are.

p2w is never going to be fixed we can just stop crying about that now, they need to make money, crates are a good way. I’m not sure if it’s against EULA because you can find Special Rares outside also which include the Christmas rares.

You can easily grind on the server more and save up to buy a christmas rare. Not only p2w players have christmas rares I see alot of default ranks having them also.

3 Likes