Prison suggestions #1

1. Make a exit for different ranks make a exit for C4 and under and another one for B1 and above also to make it fairer make it that people that prestige as many times they get put with people B1 and above. Another thing to add on make the one for B1 and above make it better loot higher chance ultra, legendary, mythical. This would make it more fair for the beginners that want to try out the exit.

2. FIX PAY TO WIN. I can not stress this enough prison is pay to win the Christmas Crates messed up the economy and caused more problems. I have been working for 2 weeks and I just got 1 mill today but some people they join the buy crates and get ultras and sell them and on there first day they get millions this is unfair and I hate it for all of us because people like me can’t afford to buy things which makes us fall back.

1 Like
  1. I don’t understand why you would need an exit for different ranks. Yes, newer players may want to try the outside world, but if they find an ultra or legendary, the good players will come after them. That’s just how it is, and different exits would completely remove that aspect of the outside world. I also don’t think you should have higher chances the higher rank you are because you would be able to rank up a lot easier.

2. All of us have dreams of fixing the “Pay to Win” aspect of the game, but in reality, I don’t think they will ever remove this. Munchy has been pay-to-win for a while, and highly against the EULA. They need to make money some how, and crates are a very easy method for them. They know people will buy them. It would be really cool if they did get rid of pay-to-win, but I don’t think it will ever be removed.

1 Like

I understand the pay to win but maybe make the thing in the crates more rare

They aren’t common, but when you buy hundreds of them, then you have a higher chance of getting good items.

1 Like

Making them more rare then they already are? Time to buy 472 crates for a total of 1 rare!

1 Like

I don’t mean that I mean like 1 rare per like 20 crates currently someone opens 50 crates and gets like 6 ultras.

Im pretty sure right now getting a rare in a crate is 1/100… you want to make it 1/20? That’s not OP at all…

1 Like

I’m talking about the Christmas crates

Same.

I’m struggling to understand this but i’ll give it a go.

The different exits are pointless. We have 2 exits for a reason, so you always know where the exit locations are, hunters will be able to go to an exit you might be so 50/50 shot, + if somebody finds a rare and you /stats them, you can just figure out which exit they HAVE to go to and camp that exit. So it’s pretty broken if they ever do that and i’m sure they wont.

Prestiging is meant to make it so you reset to default rank with a few perks for reaching the prestige. Being set to B1 breaks the reason for prestiging, and i’m sure the people who prestige will get up to B1 in less than an hour anyways.

Better chance for finding rares outside are upped when you prestige, but no one has reached past prestige 1 yet so we don’t know what all of the perks are.

p2w is never going to be fixed we can just stop crying about that now, they need to make money, crates are a good way. I’m not sure if it’s against EULA because you can find Special Rares outside also which include the Christmas rares.

You can easily grind on the server more and save up to buy a christmas rare. Not only p2w players have christmas rares I see alot of default ranks having them also.

3 Likes
  1. No. Just because you got killed while looting by someone thats A1 doesn’t mean its the servers fault. Stupid noobs don’t know how to logout or not enter a gold rush anymore
1 Like

I believe these rank exits are extra exits, that has a bigger area around them that only the rank of the exit can access, so only prestige-smurfs can camp these.

Prison is for sure breaking EULA, but currently the ban system is not in use and before it was also not clear how it is breaking the EULA inside the server team, except selling anything other than cosmetics.
The EULA is currently being rewritten in co’oporation with server owners.

what is EULA?

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1590522-minecraft-commercial-use