Prison Stuff That Needs A Fix

This is mainly for Dream, so none of you need to throw in your opinion on " It doesn’t matter "

Zombie eggs or " Alien eggs " - These don’t work, make them work. At least make it so it only works in pvp zones or the outside world. It could add a bit of " fear " when people afk near pvp zones. Also, the server looks unprofessional when items don’t work.

Semi Rares Definition - Most noobs don’t know what any of the semi rares do and have to wait all day for someone to answer them, so at least put what the item does for the lore of the item, so the noobs know what to do.

Welcoming a player money - It says 250 if you’re first but it’s really 2500, recorrect it so players who don’t know its 2500 will actually welcome players.

Tutorial - Once again, add a tutorial. I don’t know if you’re working on one or not but make it mandatory so the new players really know how to play.

I don’t know what else I have, but once I find some more stuff that could be fixed / made better, I will add it.

Addition
Valentines Brain Debuff - All players do is kill noobs that cross mine and talk poop about it. The valentine brain needs a debuff. I had one and I still thought it needed one at the same time.

1 Like

Zombie eggs do work outside.

1 Like

My original suggestion for the book was to unlock the item’s entry in the book, as it gets discovered outside and announced in the chat.
It would unlock the entry for anyone, who is currently online, not just for the one, who found it/had the item in their inventory.
But it was my fault for not writing the full description, I must have thought, that it should be enough to guess my intention or something.

op combos with ultras

Made one edit

zombie eggs work for spawning but i wish we could plant them in chests as a trap