Prison Season 7

This is just a quick thing I want to talk about. I have been hearing talk about farms being removed in prison season 7. I don’t know if it is true or not but I just wanted to say something. Please don’t make it so PVPing is going to become the only way to make good money. I like playing on prison because you don’t have to pvp to get rich. As demonstrated today by me I am totally hopeless in any kind of pvp that doesn’t involve me 3 shooting an enemy. I know it is kind of looked down upon if people aren’t able to pvp (at least people always make jokes about it) but i stand to me being shit at pvp. I don’t know if I am right, I don’t know if this makes sense I don’t even know if this is related to prison. But please always make it so that you can play the game without having to pvp to make serious bank. If I have said anything wrong please tell me.

By the way, I’m just looking at the next season as if they just removed farms and mining is still a waist of time, because that is what I know of the new season. It is possible that I am completely mistaken and if so, as I already said, please tell me.

6 Likes

If farming gets removed, I’m going to have no money. I totally agree with you! :smiley:

3 Likes

How about you guys grind for your money instead of sitting in a farm all day that’s what prison is all about. Season 1-5 has been grinding or looting thats what thisprison is about not farming all day. And pvping is never the only way to make money you can loot sell items or mine stop being so lazy. Smh season 6 players.

8 Likes

This map, mining has been a great way of constantly making money. I doubt it’s going to be only looting to make money. Mining will probably always be another option. I don’t really like farming, all it requires you to do is log on for like 5 minutes each day and you still make a lot of money.

5 Likes

I agree but also disagree.
Prison is about mining and not farming. From the maps I’ve been in so far, this is the hardest prison there’s been, in terms of getting money to rankup. ( As in you need a ton to rankup ). I think depending on what items are available and how much it costs to rankup, then it should be decided whether or not farms should be added.
Now, farms were only OP for the fact that you’d get about 3 mil per inventory of cocoa. Cocoa was the most OP for the longest time, and it still is. I think it need to simply automatically adjust to the economy. What I mean is that, perhaps for every 500 million sales per say, the crop being sold the most will start to decrease. That way people can’t just grind farms all day.

4 Likes

I just want to MINE :frowning:

1 Like

The I have to ask a question. I tried mining, and it could be because I am missing some specific part of the mining set that i don’t know about, but I only get about 6000 per minute. If someone could give me a basic instruction about mining, I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Cute dog :dog2::sunglasses:

1 Like

You are probably mining with just regular mines, which is not how you make money. To make efficient money I recommend gathering St. Pats Feet, which generates emerald blocks on blocks you walk on (~140s cooldown i think) an extractor for double ores, and gorgon pick because it has fortune 4. There are also other optional items like compressor, winged vest, elecromag to make your life easier, but the st. pats feet is mainly what you need.

2 Likes

Funnily enough I have everything but the winged west and the st pats feet
But if I have the st pats feet

1 Like

But you need to be online or someone else nearby to load the chunks for you so your farm can grow, do you really think they grow when you are gone? Do Crops grow in singleplayer, when you are not even playing that world? xD

You have to go into the pvp area for the rare loot, and when you get some, you will die to the next player with rare gear, that sees you or to the next OP zombie horde jumping out of a chest at you, whether you got no armor or full protection 5 diamond armor, you gonna die.
The best part, it gets announced in the chat, so you are dead meat at any entrance.
Except you got a gang, that can secure an exit for you, but for that you need to have at least half the prison in your hands to prevent a backlash making you and your members unbeatable in pvp.

Dogs are fine, but Cats are better. :3

Idk about farming next map, but they should definitely add cells as structures, that only players, who are online have their cells loaded in a cell-slot to prevent having to create even more cells.
The newest versions of Minecraft can save designated areas as structures and can load them in using structure blocks, making a plugin, that saves the cell to a structure file while making space for a new player to get a cell is definitely a step in the right direction to prevent huge cell blocks with lots of empty cells like map 5.
You can see it as Trove’s plot system, where you can press e to claim a plot, build on it and make it spawn wherever you are going.
Of course, the bigger the cell structure becomes, the fewer cell slots will be available, but instead of making more cells, making more cell slots will be easier than making hundreds of cells.

2 Likes

:frowning: cats are cute aswell

I honestly agree with all of this, farming is really op in making money easily, and looting is really easy to get rare items. I feel they should balance everything, and maybe have an option to turn on and off when you find something, but maybe a command to see what a player has found in the last 30 minutes. (Outside) Most players who find a mythical don’t get out alive, which sucks, a lot. Anyways that’s all I have to say.

-Joshios

1 Like

Before farming was added, the economy was slightly stable. Since its been added, people have been able to reach the billions in a matter of a week or two. I don’t like farming, and I would only think that it’s smart to add it back if it’s balanced out in terms of money making.

3 Likes

Balancing farming seems like a good idea.

1 Like

Before farming the economy was stable. The easiest ways to make money were to go outside and find gems or to mine with the most expensive and rare items that were hard to get. Once farming was added it was so easy to make money and prices on items went up. I think that this season had that most amount of money in the economy than there ever was. To get 100 million wouldn’t take long at all and isn’t a lot of money. If you were to have 100 million or even reach that much last season it would be very rare. Hopefully, farming won’t be added next map in my opinion because some people worked really hard to get their money then when farming was added only 10 lucky people got a farm cell until others were added. Maybe there will be new and different ways to make money other than farming. It was a good idea but the prices and the way that the drugs were introduced into the economy weren’t the smartest.

3 Likes

Still grows everyday cause of the people nearby :P

1 Like

I think that farming should be in the game however the prices should be way more balanced and should constantly fluctuate perhaps updating every minute or
5m or something.

3 Likes

20000 iq

Not true, on Prison if you log off then log back in the next morning and harvest your cocoa bean farm you get 3mil at the minimum

1 Like

“Balance Looting?”
Looting is a game of chance, you can either find something, or not find something. You’re also risking all your loot.
Have you ever even looted? It’s not as easy as you think it is.
Farming is literally sitting in a big cage all day and spamming /sell.
I honestly hope they remove farms.
FARMS. ARE. T.R.A.S.H

2 Likes