Prison overview (thoughts and opinions)

I agree not entirely, but for the most part. Yes, it would be nice to see Dream back to his roots, and also a great opportunity for content for him. Not that I want the server to turn into a Dream-fest or anything, I didn’t even know that he had created the server when I joined it but rather just joined it through MunchyMC, which I knew for BadBoyHalo, lol.
About the toxicity, some of it is inevitable, and for the most part I do like the maximization of the freedom of speech on the server. However, there are some major cultural problems, especially with the rise of a gang literally called Toxic gang, which has half the server on it. Interestingly, the player count has significantly increased since its rise, from well over 100 consistently at peak hours to hardly ever touching 80, and from as high as 80 as late as midnight eastern time to less than 40. And you can’t say that its leader - a power-hungry, greedy, and heartless digital tyrant who literally spends around 16 hours on the server per day inducing Stockholm Syndrome in his cronies and doesn’t seem to have much of a life - hasn’t broken any rules. He abused the speed glitch a second time and yet was somehow allowed to buy out his temp ban, which you aren’t supposed to be allowed to do. There are ultimately just mods sucking up to him despite his impact on the server, for some reason.
About the map length, 3 or 4 times a year is too often, not allowing people to progress much and setting people back too often. However, it has dragged on too long. Maybe a map every 6 months?
And I think that there should be some OP items that you can work towards, but definitely some of them are just blatant p2w grabs with absurdly rare chances that increase the server’s hierarchies, such as the boss staff, the Easter bunny mouth, and basically the entire criminal update. And I haven’t been able to get on for the new update, as the internet is down here and I’m honestly just using cellular data to type this, but from what I heard, the fabled rares are just far too elitist, to literally dwarf legendaries. You-know-who is gonna get his goons to grab him all of them and then brag about it, for sure.
For prisonbreak, I think that you should be guaranteed to have some sort of sword in a chest within 10 blocks of your spawn point. That way you can get straight to pvp, but also have a chance and not just pure spawn luck. Also, teaming should be banned. It would be hard to enforce, and you can’t just make people always fight and so you couldn’t ban truces. But stuff like exchanging items, or travelling with each other and proceeding to engage in multiple blatant multi-v-1s as a clear team, should result in being kicked from the event. How you do in the event should not be determined by your connections on the server.
Overall, I agree with most of your points here, but I do think that in reaction some of it has gone a bit far. I mean I get it, I went a bit far in reaction the other day on the server and I paid the price for it. But yeah, this server needs to do something about toxic gang and get itself together.