Prison Map 9 Top Players

With the end of map 9 around the corner, I wanted to see who people thought the top players of each category were this map. Map 9 has been an amazing map and I personally loved it and can’t wait for whats to come in map 10. This map has had it’s high’s and low’s but at the end so many amazing memories and friendships were made this map and I hope this continues on to next map.

Before you see the nominations I just wanted to say even though you might not be on this list, it doesn’t mean you are not as important as these people. All these people were picked out by over 25 people that I asked in the prison community I personally did not pick anyone to avoid any bias.

Top Player of Map 9

liambgames

Since the begining of this map @liambgames has been one of the most active players, showing time after time that he has what it takes to be a top player. He has added so many items into the economy with his looting finding 4 extincts, 35 mythicals, 700 legendaries and over 11,000 ultras!

leeaff

Ever since @leeaff picked up a pickaxe he has always found a way to make the best of it. Leeaff has always been one of the top grinders of this map looting 1.2 million chests, mining 11 million blocks and chopping over 800,000 logs! Because of that he is currently concentrated on the battle for rank-top!

Tarteris

A player with a kind soul, @Tarteris has always been willing to help out players old or new she always is willing to give out a helping hand. Tarteris may have been involved controversies, but hasn’t gotten in her love for the community and its playerbase. Tarteris has also been battling for ranktop ever since the battle started.

ImTooFatToRun

@ImTooFatToRun was probably the player who did everything the fastest. He did what it took others the entire map to do in only a few months. He managed to get over 3 million chests in only a few months and fishing level 98 in the span of 3 weeks!

Top Player of Map 9
  • liambgames
  • leeaff
  • Tarteris
  • ImTooFatToRun
0 voters

Top Miner of Map 9

Shoblette

The best grinder of prison @Shoblette, once given a mining mythical, she will boost up to ranktop within days, with no issue. She also created some of the most used mining strategies this map. Well deserved to be up here.

MOW3

@MapTen has achieved and retained top Blocks Mined of this map for a long time, aswell as acheiveing 20 MILLION blocks mined on ONE pickaxe, truly a dedicated miner and one of the top miners this map.

leeaff

Two of the best mining strategies have been made/modified by @leeaff, one currently used by many players. He is also a very hardworking miner and will always find new strategies and improve upon old strategies to make them even better.

Piky

@Piky is easily one of the best miners of this map, adding on to many creative strategies, aswell as creating many goofy strategies that were very good for their time.

• Shoblette
  • MOW3
  • leeaff
  • Piky
0 voters

Top Fisher of Map 9

Craz33

One of the most consistent fishers of this map @Craz33, reaching fishing level 106 and being the top fisher throughout the map. He has fished up so many items and sold so many to fuel the economy. (Craz33 fishes on PapaCoach’s account)

Luga456

@Luga456 is the most consistent fisher of this map. She might not use worms like some of the other top fishers but instead she fishes for fun. Even though she does not make the most profit from fishing she will still do it because she loves to do it.

Icebreaker420

The inventor of the current rod swapping strategy between 3 rods. @IceBreaker420 he is the main reason why worms price went up so high and for good reason you could turn a good passive profit while fishing with worms.

ImTooFatToRun

@ImTooFatToRun was able to go from fishing level 0 to 98 in only a few weeks, using mainly worms and the best fishing strat at the time he was able to achieve this.

Top Fisher of Map 9
  • Craz33
  • Luga456
  • IceBreaker420
  • ImTooFatToRun
0 voters

Top Looter of Map 9

liambgames

@liambgames is easily one of the most dedicated looter of Prison, achieving Ultra Top in Map 8 and is very close to achieving it for Map 9 aswell. He has found over 11k ultras in his name alone. He’s also shattered the record for most mythicals found by 1 person in a map.

ImTooFatToRun

Once @ImTooFatToRun given Maleficent Legs, Fat will loot hundred of thousand of chests within days, he climbed and dominated the looting leaderboards in weeks and even almost gave liam a battle for his #1 spot.

xLuuk_

@xLuuk was the top looter after TSUTT_ in this map, finding 2 of the first mythicals of the map, including Elsa Scepter, and Red Riding Hood, he was miles ahead everyone for a couple of months of the map, being the first person to achieve 2 mythicals found.

TSUTT_

@TSUTT Came back from being blacklisted in Map 8R, dominating the looting leaderboards and aswell as showing so much dedication in Map 9 too, achieving over 400k chests in the first month of the map.

Top Looter of Map 9
  • liambgames
  • ImTooFatTooRun
  • xLuuk_
  • TSUTT_
0 voters

Top Farmer of Map 9

ursofamily

One of the first people who brought farming into gangs and turned it into a profit, @ursofamily did this early map by bringing together a gang of people to make billions every week.

Tuxmux

@Tuxmux the first person to reach 1 million crops harvested, Tuxmux quit farming a long time ago and still has #1 farming on the leaderboard just goes to show how much time farming takes and how fast Tuxmux was able to do it.

Micatchu

One of the most consistent farmers this map since the start of map 9 @Micatchu has been on almost every day farming and enjoying her time on the server.

Fordsie

The most consistent farmer of map 9. @Fordsie is the second and only other person at this time to reach 1 million crops harvested on the server which takes so much time to do.

Top Farmer of Map 9
  • ursofamily
  • Tuxmux
  • Micatchu
  • Fordsie
0 voters

Thank you for voting, results will be in a week. <3 there are some extra topics that I decided not to put because of how diverse it is

19 Likes

leaf on top

5 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LEAF ON TOP!!
I love oTortle…

5 Likes

Great post, thanks for whoever nominated me :heart:

5 Likes

leeaff on top

5 Likes

All that for me to solo (I made 100m within 2 minutes of joining)

2 Likes

best prison player here guys everyone bow down before the king :crown:

4 Likes

Liam on top! and Micatchu to! :)

3 Likes

Daaaaang! Gorgeous post, Fire. Really well laid out!

6 Likes

As Ford’s cellmate…

Summary

this is debatable :sweat_smile:

Awesome post fire! :star_struck:

4 Likes

leaf ontop

5 Likes

this is really nice !! especially how every player has a description in the respective topic. i don’t really know a lot of players in prison, only by name, so i get to learn a bit from it. i wish i was more present in the community, there are so many amazing people, but i guess i play more casually and don’t really achieve much in game haha

5 Likes

Wonderful post!!! @TheFireGamer210

3 Likes

Where is pvp pr for fishing

4 Likes

For realsies

1 Like

Hey where is the section for best cat of map 9? Kevin deserves recognition for his work this map :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I took that too mb

1 Like

piky might actually b the goat. they passed me for the #1 spot and told me all the strategies they were using (10x better than what I was doing) and I mined 3.5 million blocks in 3 days to pass them back LOL.

this pickaxe is cool ig but vote for piky !!!

4 Likes

Can Piky beat Goku though?

2 Likes

Was never and will never be profit. i was losing money so fast. I climbed to 2nd place on the woodmining leaderboard in just a couple weeks just to fund those worms.

1 Like