Prison Map 9 For Beginners

Hi! This map was my first time playing a Prison server, and while I love it, I found the tutorial… lacking. There were a few things I felt were poorly explained and so I decided to list a few tips for others who are just starting! This is not a comprehensive list so feel free to add anything else you think is good to know.

1. Ranking Up: The first thing you need to do is to rank up to D1 to get access to a cell. To do this, first you need money. I suggest Mining, using /mine to get to the mine. To sell your collected ores, gems, and cobblestone use the quicktool and click on the sign icon to open the sell menu, or use /sell. When the side bar has Rankup: 100%, use /rankup to rank up. From there, you can rank up again every time you reach 100%, but it gets more and more expensive as you go.

2. Crafting/Smelting: To craft and smelt, you need to have a cell. Warp to the cell block using /warp dcell, then use /cell find to find and rent an empty cell. Within the cell, you can place chests, furnaces, and crafting benches. To get the wood for your crafting table, use /warp park.

3. Fishing: The fisherman is a little tricky to find. Once you warp to /warp park, go down the path to the left. On one of the islands in the little delta area by the pond is the fisherman NPC where you can buy a fishing rod

4. Gold Rush: This is actually stated in the chat when the event is about to start, but with how fast the chat can move it is easy to miss: PVP IS ENABLED IN THE MINE DURING GOLD RUSH. It’s very easy to show up in the mine and get killed when you think you are safe, potentially losing any valuables you have on you.

5. Enchanting: There is no enchanting in this map. Any enchanted items must be found in some way, either through looting outside, in the slots, or getting chests

6. Challenges: Challenges are a good way to get chests, access them with the sword icon within the Quicktool

Like I said above, this is not comprehensive, please let me know if there is anything I should add!

6 Likes

Thanks I needed this.

6 Likes

ty i was wondering why i kept dying at the gold rushes <3

2 Likes

ty i forgot the command to rankup :grinning:

1 Like