Prison IRL preperation!

yo yo yo, its the man himself, Trimly.

There are lots of munchy irl’s and crap like that, but I got something new… Prison IRL. Prison is a completely different atmosphere then the rest of munchy and the players are completely toxic to the max (including me)… Ever wonder what those “Little Kids” look like? Has anyone ever called you a big loser on prisonMC? well now is your chance to put them in there place. Show who you really are, with your big ripped body, or if you’re women, your wonderful e-girl headphones! I’ll be recording a prison IRL, but I need some people to submit pictures of themselves to make a video possible. To submit a photo to me, Simply message me on Discord : Trimly#6979 k bye! ill post as soon as I get enough pics

By messaging a photo to me that means you allow me to use your photo in a public video.

4 Likes

Will be sending an updated Ned pic <3

~Ned

3 Likes

do nudes count

6 Likes

I honestly thought, you were female.

3 Likes

Yes. Would I lie to you? Absolutely not.

who did you think?

My contribution to this will be worthless, Norwegian prisons takes the stereotypical American prison and flips it upside down. Ive heard that the prison community is awesome, with recording rooms (for music), actually good food and lounges.

Are you poor? Fear no more citizen, go out and stab a dude and you get great food and get to lounge around with your prison mates!

1 Like