Prison Huge giveaway ~Qusax

Goodluck everyone!

4 Likes

Still havenā€™t figured out why I should win the giveaway :grin: but Iā€™m still gonna enter IGN: Meetra_Surik

1 Like

IĀ“m having a blast playing on this server. A rank would not only give me more authority in chat but the thug crates and the mobile shops would also be incredibly useful.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway and good luck to everyone else here trying to win it!

2 Likes

3 more days wowowwo

1 Like

I want an unban on the account Sleet. Itā€™s in a really nice account that I would like to play on munchy with.

I already have Thug rank but I hope I can win a rank upgrade instead? if not just ignore my entry :(

IGN: WoodCollector

Reason: idk itā€™s random the the reason doesnā€™t really matter but I want to start playing prison again and a rank would make it more fun

1 Like

I believe I should win cause why not :D jk I believe I should win because I showed u dat epic brute cell :>>>>

IGN: DarkLord128 :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

1 Like

Hey, Munchies! This weeks winners are here congrats!

• DarkLord128
  • JoshyYT
  • CrazyField

CONGRATS!

5 Likes

ty a lot for the thug (and ty munchy for the auto correct)

2 Likes

tysm!

1 Like

Yay! Thank you for this opportunity!

1 Like

JoshyYT is on rn Qusax

2 Likes

Qusax will give him the rank tomorrow I think he is sleeping idk its almost 11pm and he has school

2 Likes

Yeah I was sleeping Iā€™m about go to school in 20 minutes so ranks will be bought my time 14.30 about then .

Thanks

2 Likes

GG all, and thank you qusax for hosting these

1 Like