Prison Huge giveaway ~Qusax

Hello Munchies!

I will be hosting yet another giveaway! This giveaway, the lucky winners will be given thug rank! Three winners will be randomly chosen from whoever enters. If you have won the giveaway, you will be contacted on discord. My discord is Qusax#8090 if anyone has any questions!

When does the event end?

The event will end next week on the 13th of August! All participants will be randomly chosen.

How do I enter?

You may enter by commenting your IGN and the reason why you should win. One player may only enter the giveaway once.

Congratulations to last week’s winner, Joshios!

Good luck to anyone that enters!

Written by xKamilion

8 Likes

I really appreciate your supportings to the community <3 . I wanted to join from iiRaidz account :stuck_out_tongue: . It’s my alt. Thanks for doing a lot for the community. I hope you get promoted on munchymc. Best of luck mate. Have a nice day. Byee

2 Likes

WOW. i have to thank you again for hosting yet another giveaway.
IGN:Dead__Inside
I think i should win because if one simple reason:
I play this game A LOT, and am having a great time.

dude you are doing so many giveaways like wow
anyways IGN: CrazyField
Reason: not really a reason I just like playing prison and it will be epic :sunglasses: to have a rank

1 Like

iiRaidzz **

I know you don’t like me but i want this rank so much.
Are you gonna make the video when you gonna chose the winners?
Or stream

1 Like

@Den_n1 I could.

Is it a perm Thug rank or a month?

1 Like

A month but 3 ranks :slight_smile:

1 Like

IGN: Shoebakka119
i play this server religously and im extremely addicted i love to help out the newbies too

1 Like

Ign:JoshyYT
JoshyYT#9838
Reason: having a rank would be nice. I give away alot of crates so i could giveaway some more.

2 Likes

Ign:766ms
Reason: I am broke on prison and that’s why I don’t want to play it as much. I would like to play it more so this would make me.

1 Like

Hi, I am XxAlexPlayzxX. I feel i should win because I want to get back in to prison :slight_smile:
YOU ARE A ACTUAL BOSS FOR ALL THESE GIVEAWAYS!!! Thanks again, Alex

1 Like

Look at this qt doing more giveaways (not entering and this is joshios btw)

2 Likes

Thanks! @CuteBird @Dead_Inside @CrazyField @Shoebakka119 @JoshyYT @766ms @SpookyDarknessV3 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

IGN : z0ne4

I want to win to get a head start on map 7 or 8

1 Like

mardiella

bc i am og gamergirl XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXLOLRAWRLOL

1 Like

IGN minakn I really enjoy playing prison :) and would love to have a rank but am poor, and I don’t have a job because am to lazy to go outside my house.

2 Likes

@Nikee :slight_smile:

bruh i will buy you savage rank lifetime dw

2 Likes