Prison Break Tournament

Hello prison players!

As many of you guys know prison break is one of the most fun ways to pvp on prison, and because of this, myself and @finessedkid have decided to host a prison break tournament. Here is what you can expect:

The prison break tournament will take place on February 16th and the first match will take place at 5 PM PST on the prison server mc-prison.com

Between every match there will be a 5 minute intermission so the points can be added and the scoreboard can be updated at spawn

Rules

• Teaming will NOT be allowed, players must be solo throughout all the matches

• You will NOT be allowed to hide in places that players can not reach

• Any attempt to glitch out of the prison break map/deathmatch map

If you are caught breaking ANY of these rules will mean instant disqualification from the tournament and you will not be allowed to play any of the other games.

There will be multiple staff members spectating the games making sure these rules are not being broken.

Rounds

This tournament will consist of 7 rounds which will be:

Round 1 | Normal Prison Break

Round 2 | Normal Prison Break

Round 3 | Normal Prison Break

Round 4 | Insanity Modifier Prison Break

Round 5 | Insanity Modifier Prison Break

Round 6 | Instant Insanity Prison Break (Half points)

Round 7 | Instant Insanity Prison Break (Half points)

Just like the prison break tournament in map 7 the points will be added up in the same way, kills will not be rewarded any points. Players will gain points depending on placement:

1st place - 5 points

2nd place - 3 points

3rd place - 2 points

4th/5th place - 1 point

Prizes

People who come in their top 3 after all the matches have concluded will will get these rewards:

First place: 50 USD in buycraft credit & 1 Fabled Crate

Second place: 30 USD in buycraft credit & 1 Ultra Legendary Crate

Third place: 20 USD in buycraft credit

If you have any questions or concerns you can privately message me on the forums or DM me on discord “f210.”

18 Likes

Cool people saw this post this morning

6 Likes

what is the point of this we all know im gonna win​:sob::sob::pray::pray::exclamation::exclamation:

5 Likes

im doing the tournament so dont even bother joining xDD

6 Likes

Good luck to everyone who’s participating!

7 Likes

I am going to fish in the PB tournament and catch no less than 3 specials.

6 Likes

I’m so ready for the prisonbreak tournament!! This is literally my life’s purpose

5 Likes

Bro you quit get off the forums

2 Likes

The prize for first place and second place have changed. Also remember the tournament starts in a few days!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

1st place - @PlzSpinBack

2nd place - @ilyFact

3rd place - @influenzas

6 Likes

good game but it took way to long

2 Likes

You misspelt Scop311 btw

3 Likes