[prismv]'s Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN:
prismv
Timezone:
EST
How active can you be per week?
Weekdays: 3pm - 10pm
Weekends: 10am - 11pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I have had a few mutes as well as when I was blacklisted about 2 years ago on prison for teaming with a blacklisted player. I have since followed all of the rules on the MunchyMC network and I have no broken any rules since then.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No, I have never applied for this role before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is alright within the community, I am mostly friendly with everyone I talk to and play with on MunchyMC and I think most people feel the same about me.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in the role because I think I could help improve the server, as recently there has been many problems that many players among the community have all been experiencing. I want to see Munchy as a whole become a better server as I have had many fun experiences on it.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.
I have had experience helping mod smaller servers mostly survival smp servers with friends or other smaller groups of people. I have never had experience moderating a server the size if Munchy, but I think I can do a great job regardless of that fact.

3 Likes

massive big lose og -1
:squid: :joystick:

2 Likes

He calls me slurs in dms +1

3 Likes

Never seen you in survival so I’ll have to -1 sorry.

Gl nevertheless

2 Likes

+1
very active and very helpful.

2 Likes

You got this

2 Likes

GL you always helped me +1

2 Likes

+1 gives me forehead kisses

2 Likes

+1 is a prism

2 Likes

Sigh, I will see this application as a genuine one.

You highly lack on activity, survival isn’t even your main game mode. You can and do be toxic from times to times. That’s all I even know about you since most of the time, you play on prison (main game mode) and I wouldn’t say you’re the nicest there nor the one who’d provide the most help ever…

But yeah, you can consider playing more survival and get to know people while having a positive influence on your go. That could help!

-1, good luck nonetheless!

4 Likes

+1 First

2 Likes

Bro said Prism is toxic hes hardly toxic :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:
But i agree with lacking playtime
+1 though he bot me roblux

2 Likes

+9.5 cool dude
-0.5 racist

3 Likes

This is false information coming from an actual racist.

4 Likes

+1 #1 surv player

3 Likes

+1 prismarine is a gud boi

3 Likes

+1 good guy and not toxic he also bought me a fortnite emote

2 Likes

he saved my life too

1 Like

-1 prism is not a cube.

In all seriousness though, have had quite a few experiences with him and wouldnt imagine him as helper. Been pretty toxic to me in the past, however that was on prison :P, he also worked with a group on prison that would occasionally hop onto survival with the intention to get muted, im not sure if he did contribute himself but he worked with, and still works with that group.

4 Likes

I am not a cube I am a triangle.

4 Likes