Prime's Application

IGN: PrimeDaysAhead

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Discord Name: timeofprime

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I am not going to lie. I have not been active on the server for a couple of years now. But after revisiting the community my interest in the server has remained strong.

How active can you be per week?: 2-5 hours most days

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: My record is clean

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/a/ll39flh

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite and proudest build is the first one displayed in my portfolio. It was the first time I was asked to build something for a server, which was a huge accomplishment for me at the time. One of my long term goals starting out was to eventually become reliable enough to consistently pump out creations to help build communities. This build solidified in my mind that my goal was slowly becoming a reality. I have so much more work to do, and the only fuel I need to support my efforts is the thought of how far I have come and how much further I can go.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am very familiar with the World Edit plugin as I have used it for years; practicing terraforming and building without constructing symmetrical structures manually (reflection). I have heard of Voxel but I am not very familiar with it, but that is something I will be determined to work at if it is required of me.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My absolute specialty has to be how much detail and thought I put into every portion of my builds. Admittedly, it could get out of hand at times, so I have corrected myself over the years to understand how much detail is really needed in certain builds. My weakness lies in the organic sphere. There are moments where I have trouble creating large-scaled creatures, but this is something that I am actively working on. I really hope this not something that negatively affects my application too much.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I started with the intent to of becoming a “professional” builder around April of 2020. This was a time where, as a teenage kid, I had nothing to do but explore my mind and see what I could bring into the virtual world. I built all kinds of buildings and organics, which were not the most refined at the time. After being denied from several build teams I decided to disappear for a few years to really hone in on my craft. My goal remained very much alive during this period and I would humbly state that there were definitely improvements. It was then I received my first offer to become the head builder for a startup server called “ServerNinja Network”. There, I worked on all different kinds of concepts for their spawn and provided a sign they could use for their hub. I worked with them for about 3 or 4 months before I moved on. I am grateful for the opportunity they provided me and thanks to them I have at least some experience under my belt. That time really showed me that my hard work had finally paid off and my goal of helping communities thrive motivated me even more to continue on. That brings us to the present, where I am still refining my craft wherever I can. I’m the type of person who is never satisfied or content with my progress. That doesn’t mean I’m not capable of being proud of myself, but putting my head down and marching forward is more of my style!

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 10. I absolutely love working with others. I honestly prefer it compared to working solo, since more builders coming together can create something that displays the strongest feat of each player. I am always willing to keep an open ear and compromise wherever and whenever it is asked of me.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I believe I have applied twice in the past, once in April 2020 and once in July 2020. That was the period I started out and wasn’t the greatest, but I have learned so much since then and I would be so excited to show you how much work I have put in if given the opportunity!

Thanks for considering my application! If there is any way I can improve I am all ears! If I don’t make the cut this time then I’ll continue working on it and I’ll be back in 3 months! Stay blessed.

16 Likes

+1, You seem like you’d be a good addition to the team

4 Likes

+1 what sript said

4 Likes

+1 what sript said

3 Likes

Your builds are cool and such, I’m amazed. Just hope that you’ll be able to cope with the somewhat inactivity of the build team if you get accepted, that’s if your application even gets viewed. (let’s hope it won’t take months)

+1, Good Luck!

3 Likes

Don’t know you but it seems like everyone else does.

I’ll keep the “+1 what Sript said” chain going.

Good luck!

3 Likes

nice application!! love the builds

3 Likes

Hey @manofdreams, after reviewing your application we have decided to accept it.
Please message SierAlex on discord (sieral) to set up a trial. Good luck!

16 Likes

Congrats :D

2 Likes

Congratulations!! :)

2 Likes

Gg prime

2 Likes

Congrats! :]

2 Likes

Gg congrats, i’ve seen your portfolio and love your builds :D

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your support. It means a lot to me.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Grats :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats! :)

2 Likes

Gg my guy

2 Likes

2 Likes