Potential event and asking if I should host gold with it

As some of you know I main 1.19 PvP and I love 1.19 and it’s a passion and some people do too so I have decided to make a gladiator PvP arena with mainly sand and some small decor with it and a ship with water taking up like 33% of the arena cause of mock sea battles hosted in real gladiator arenas back then. Now this project will take a long time but since of economy being a thing I think I might do a cash prize when I save some money.

Now the real question is should this cash prize be won in an ffa, teams of 2, or teams of 4? I would like some suggestions for this.

3 Likes

A pvp tournament would be so cool! Honestly, why not have multiple categories? If you’re thinking about finances, I mean you could sell some tournament merch to pay the winners. Or worst case scenario just split the already existing prize pool amongst the winners of the different categories.

3 Likes

If it’s teams winners split, first I needa get funds then make a big arena then make an emperor skin for myself so you can salute your emperor then drum up buisness schedule a date and make some rules

1 Like

Might do this with a prize each Round

1 Like

One last reply here should I make it so I hand out gear? Cause a lot of people’s gear might break cause mcmmo kinda ruins a lot of PvP events and I’ll supply gear for this maybe

2 Likes

Teehee

Context

He challenged mcmmo top but got defeated :)

Actual reply

Yes.

2 Likes

Yes I did lose and gg not about that I’ve played other servers with mcmmo so ik that this fight would be rigged in favor of who has higher skill : ) yes you won fair so gg all around but as for other servers even when I had = mcmmo level to others armor got deleted and such and I don’t rlly want anyone to lose valuable armor especially since netherite costs a lot

I didn’t do a war to win only cause it was funny.

Plus you still disobeyed the court.

1 Like

I AM NOT GUILTY. And yes, it was Tom of fun! :relieved:

2 Likes

Tom rn:

1 Like