Polls of the month august

Hi everyone I’m drex and I got some polls as usual for you to answer so let’s get into them!

Favorite competition this year?
  • Pixel art
  • Easter
  • History
0 voters
Opinions on PvP on survival?
  • It needs to be more custom enchants focused
  • It needs to be more gadgets focused
  • It needs to be more vanilla PvP focused
  • It needs to be more skilled
  • It needs to be less skilled
  • It needs to be more mccmmo focused
  • It’s fine
0 voters
Settling the debate: who would win? (Agent 47) hit man or John wick
  • John wick
  • Hit man
0 voters
You get 1 elemental power which do you choose?
  • Fire
  • Ice
  • Earth
  • Water
  • Wind
  • Electricity
0 voters
How have my forum post been?
  • Amazing, very entertaining and good replies plus they’re fun to interact with
  • Great, pretty entertaining and nice replies and for the most part and I usually want to interact with the posts
  • Ok, some are eh but most are pretty good and my replies are ok and I don’t always want to interact with them but I do.
  • Bad, posts are boring besides the occasional good one and my replies are mostly boring plus the posts aren’t usually fun to interact with
  • Terrible, the posts need a lot of work and my replies are boring to look at, also I do not want to interact with most of your posts
0 voters
Favorite post I did this month? (Might do this every potm)
  • Polls do the month July
  • What’s your favorite animal?
  • Munchy meme Monday #26
  • Munchy meme Monday #27
  • Munchy meme Monday #28
  • Who are your favorite artist(s)?
  • Why did you choose the skin you wear?
0 voters
Test for the real ones. Who’s my least favorite m&m?
  • Red
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Orange
  • Brown
  • Purple
0 voters
What do you look for in a survival update?
  • New gadgets
  • New cosmetics
  • New features
  • New quests
  • New PvP changes
  • New economy changes
  • Quality of life changes
  • Building changes
  • New bosses
  • Fixed bugs
  • Revamps of features that need updating
  • Other (say below)
0 voters
If there was a button that seriously injured Scop but gave you 1 million dollars would you press it?
  • Yes
  • No
  • 25 times and more tomorrow
0 voters
How have munchy meme Mondays been improving?
  • Stellar! They keep getting better and almost all the memes are good
  • Amazing! I love most of the memes and they’re getting better
  • Good! Some miss but most memes are pretty good
  • Ok! It’s a half and half and some get better and some miss
  • Bad! Most are bad but there’s some good ones and it occasionally improves but goes back to a normal state
  • Horrible! I hate like all the memes besides 1 and they never improve
  • Garbage! They keep getting worse and don’t improve
0 voters
Game mode with the best updates this year?
  • Prison
  • Survival
  • Kitpvp
  • Woolwars (im hilarious ikr)
0 voters
Dogs or cats?
  • Dogs
  • Cats
0 voters
Is woolwars poopers the best clan?
  • YES YES YES YES YES
  • TRULY THE BEST
  • THE BEST EMPIRE
  • DREX0R you should dress up in shorts, a robe, a snorkel, and flip flops, abnormally large sunglasses, and start running up to people and tell them you can save 15% or more in your car insurance if you switch to geico
0 voters
W pills of the month?
  • W
  • L
0 voters
5 Likes

Coming back to the survival PvP poll, just wanted to say that survival isn’t really focused on PvP at all, there wasn’t even PvP on the previous seasons (One and Two). If you want it to be fair, you could consider grinding the PvP skills to equal your opponent’s, or just PvP on kit because the game mode is made for that.

Now maybe you wanna PvP on survival for the version but maybe adding 1.16 PvP on kit as an alternative could work? I mean for those who’d want to see it happen?

Don’t know why I said PvP this much.

1 Like

No kit player wants that and survival isn’t about PvP yeah but what is it about? It’s a sandbox and PvP is apart of it

1 Like

I understand that, and if it’s such a sandbox game, people should make some efforts grinding up to reach others level. PvP is unfair, it will always be unfair… crate enchants (protection 5, swift strike, life steal, unbreaking 4), crate gadgets (easter nightmare, egg launcher), mcmmo, no fights can get close to a very fair matchup. So maybe give a shot to mcmmo and up it. Fun fact, there’s not a ton of player that has swords 100 or any other kind of combat skills so you don’t even need to reach that level, more of an average level where you know fights could be as equal as possible.

Now people might want some fair PvP, we could get rid of the mcmmo combat skills, remove all enchants but at what cost? Having the game more dry and boring? PvP doesn’t just stay incredibly fun forever if people can’t do anything to increase their chances of winning.

I genuinely understand peoples concern about the PvP, but to me, it’s a bit odd to not want to grind and complain later.

2 Likes

While this post isn’t about PvP I would like to state that if PvP becomes too enchant and crate item heavy it won’t be used, survival is mainly vanilla so it isn’t like a faction server where custom items can make it more and more fun. I would like to state they cost a lot of gold to get from others or just money from the store so people can clearly get major advantages. Whats the point of pvping if someone already has all the best stuff.

My point of view but yeah it’s kind of hard to “adapt” to someone sending piranhas, killer rabbits, constant crossbow spam, and other projectiles while hitting you with a life steal sword and having the ability to 2 tap you because of high mcmmo and you can’t do a thing about it because even if you level up it becomes a game a game of who can land the first 2 hits.

However, you are very correct about leveling up to get better at PvP and spending time grinding up skills and adapting are a big part of PvP.

Just my point of view at least

1 Like

The point of that, you see, is to set yourself higher standard and grind more to be able to reach their level. You can have the best stuff if you put a decent amount of efforts onto it. Blueblade actually managed to get unarmed 61 because he was fed up loosing to me. :joy: Well not entirely but see, he grinded to reach that level, and it didn’t take him years.

Survival isn’t Kitpvp, you don’t PvP for leaderboards at all, but for fun~ and it’s fine if you loose or not, just that it’s up to you to decide not to loose again and try your best to reach higher.
(If that can help, I got my very first 40 swords levels through a small iron farm I had in a little desert, and it didn’t take me more than a week to reach those levels).

I get that some crate gadgets are OP but you won’t even see some items being actually abusively used on fights, such as egg launcher and more because they aren’t abusively common. Some summer crate gadgets tho… :joy: there has been a lot of keyalls. And even if, nothing stops you from buying the gadget from someone. Survival is grinding, you can get yourself a good amount of gold, buy some pvp stuff and shred people. :)

1 Like

Y’all really don’t know my least favorite m&m? :pensive:

hi guys im just dropping in to say that this was the dumbest conversation of all time (not u stella ur fine)
survival is not a pvp gamemode, no reason to invest money, time and efforts into improving pvp on it
ok baiiii :3

1 Like

It’s a sandbox game mode and it’s clear you don’t like me but it doesn’t make it automatically incorrect just because I have an opinion on it.

Just because a server wasn’t made for PvP doesn’t mean it can’t have PvP, this has custom enchants legit made for PvP which yes you can invest money in or grind for gold but you don’t need to get them to PvP. Yeah you can build or fight a boss or whatever but PvP is a nice thing to improve on or just to do while bored. This is just a quick community vote not really meant to be a discussion but yes candlea had an opinion and made some good points which I agree with some but i responded and she did again.

Also she said “buy some PvP stuff and shred people” and your saying there’s no reason to invest money so I feel this is just a way to call me an idiot without making some big thing out of it. Which for some of my previous actions you kind of have a right to but I don’t really try to do the same to you :/

Also I didn’t start this conversation I just made some polls.

Be a little nicer toward me and no I’m not asking you to be a friend of mine unless you wish to which sure. But if you don’t like me that much avoid my posts as I don’t really want to start conflicts anymore.

also guys can we please not talk about this now I don’t want my post closed and it isn’t about survival PvP I’m just looking for opinions

Bus is just asking for opinions on pvp, no need to write essays about it :sob:

I am a very hated boy

2 Likes

Once again your genius goes unrecognized Scop.

Well it’s 1 million dollars but I’d do it for 2$ and a churro

1 Like

hello

2 Likes

“honey, where’s my supersuit”

3 Likes

Anything other than earth, electricity or water is bad.

2 Likes

:skull: ain’t no way you just said ice and fire are bad

From a logical standpoint yes. You manipulate fire / ice but there is no guarantee you are immune to the damages. They are the least versatile of the bunch as the others are quite literally broken

Water basically means you can manipulate the essence of life as it is one of the primary needs of living beings and we are made up of mostly water.

Electricity means you can manipulate the electric signals within the brain of every living being you can manipulate anything with an electric charge meaning you are near omnipotent

Earth is a vague term as it could mean just the dirt. Or it means literally every metallic element on the periodic table meaning you manipulate around 70% of the matter in the universe.

And then you have ice which is basically water but frozen without a guarantee of cold immunity

Oh and fire without the guarantee you can survive the heat yourself. Fire is cool and all but useless if you can’t resist it. And wind beats it with ease as you can just take away the air and its useless

4 Likes

I can already do this with my gigantic muscles so Earth would be useless to me

3 Likes

Neither with electricity?

It’s been enough time and I think everyone voted but the fact no one knows my least favorite m&m despite all the rants, controversies, and waffling i did it crazy

I guess I’m gonna have to state my hatred for the orange m&m more then :smiling_imp:

@sript, @mddey, @eevey, @Gr8ssSkeppyG1rl, @Simfonija you all are my new besties now

5 Likes