[POLL] What do you call it? Necroposting or Necro-bumping?

Necroposting or Necro-bumping
  • Necroposting
  • Necro-bumping

0 voters

I was looking at some older forum posts, specifically Forum Etiquette and Forums Punishable Offences, and oddly enough, they call necroposting, necro-bumping. (After I look back on it, Forum Etiquette doesn’t necessarily state what it is called, for which it just calls it bumping.)

What do you call it, Necroposting or Necro-bumping? Reply and state your thoughts if you’d like to share. Have a good day.

:heart:

3 Likes

Necro-bumping makes more sense in my opinion, but necroposting just sounds WAYYYYY smoother.

5 Likes

im not sure what necroposting means, i just know what it is

4 Likes

To be fair, I completely agree. Necroposting is more smooth-flowing as you don’t have to use any special characters, but in my opinion, they both make sense in how they are used. Essentially they are terms of a 2 sided coin. You necro-bump when you necropost. Most people call topics posts, so it makes sense that you can call replies posts as well.

2 Likes

Ok but how do you pronounce it. I have always pronounced it N(ee)cr(oo)posting but apparently thats not how you pronounce it.

2 Likes

I always pronounced it like “Neckrowposting”

4 Likes

“neh crow posting” “Neckrowposting” same thing

@KiwiDaTurtle
Like this?

3 Likes

“Knee+crow+posting” mb
That’s how I pronounce it.

3 Likes

I don`t know what necro posting or necro bumping is but I’m guessing it means to like to bump a post to latest or new when it’s from like 3 month ago. So I’m going with necro bumping because your bumping the post to latest or new while necro posting sounds like your posting something.

5 Likes

Also why am I the only person out of 30 people to vote necro bumping
Edit: now its 37 pls someone vote necro bumping I am lonely

4 Likes

FORGIVE ME THis has to be done ;(

3 Likes

dont worry you didnt necropost bump it hasnt been 2 weeks :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It said 12 days, stupid me. Oh well 14 more days :/

3 Likes

2 weeks is 14 days?

2 Likes

come back i n foruteen days (9/17) to see everybody necropost before some lame mod locks the post smh

3 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 9.17.13 PM

4 Likes