[POLL] What are your opinions of (WoolWars) community submitted maps?

This is just a poll asking a simple question that is easily described by the title of the topic. It is nothing other than that, and will not be anything more.

Rating from 1 being “I hate them and I don’t want any more people whom aren’t staff or builders to make WoolWars maps” and 10 being “I wish more people made WoolWars maps and there should be way more mapmakers.”

What are your opinions of community submitted maps?

0 voters

Will close on 50 votes.

2 Likes

I think that it’s a really good way to entertain woolwars as some mains can get bored of always having the same maps over and over.
It gives more diversity to the map rotation and even lets the player contribute to make their game mode a better place to play on!

2 Likes

I think that community maps are really amazing and really important for the diversity of map making. Builders tend to have a certain style, so the more different people that build individual maps the more unique maps there will be!

2 Likes

Well, to be fair Im always open to new maps but there shouldnt be so many maps available in a single rotation, this is because Woolwars’ player base isnt big enough to support this. Know I acknowledge that Woolwars has a system of where it fills up a lobby first before starting another queue, but players with ranks will duel more often pulling away players from playing the game in general. I would give this a solid 5

1 Like

Yeah ok but bring back the 1.0 maps that got removed

3 Likes

Closing this poll because nobody has been voting, apologies! (30 voters)

The average result is:

out of 1 being “I hate them and I don’t want any more people whom aren’t staff or builders to make WoolWars maps” and 10 being “I wish more people made WoolWars maps and there should be way more mapmakers.”

:heart:

1 Like