[Poll] Spooky Lake

Spooky lake is now live and has been up for at least 3 days, featuring amazing tricks and treats. Everyone has been enjoying the event after its launch but it has come to my attention that the hype kinda died due to the fact that the 10% treats chance decreased to 7%. The witch’s bat was also nerfed, leading us to not having as many loot as before, probably due to the fact that the bat has less health?

• I’d like to have you guys opinion about those changes through this little poll and perhaps some more feedbacks!

Oh and by the way…

I’d also like to add this, Mcmmo XP should not be a treat in my opinion. Considering that we are at a somewhat end of a season, we probably have decent levels. Also the amount of XP it gives is almost irrelevant. Anyways.

Treat chance.
  • 10% natural treat chance!
  • 7% natural treat chance!

0 voters

Witch’s bat.
  • Before nerfing it!
  • After nerfing it!

0 voters

5 Likes

The bat wasn’t actually nerfed, it was fixed. It was supposed to only ever have 5 hits before it died. The reason I nerfed the rare rewards is because people were finding them way too fast and it would’ve killed the event even earlier since everyone would have already collected all of them. Plus, 7% default treat chance combined with the introduction of the Reapers Reel, you still have a good chance compared to last years 5% chance.

I will consider some new treats that can boost your chances even more though.

9 Likes

:heart: